Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
When covid hit and the lockdowns ensued I had a lot of people message me with questions about scripture, church, the end times, etc. but now that life is returning to some sense of normal those same people have disappeared.

Have you noticed the same?

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think its because naturally, when our sins go unpunished for a long time, we begin to think it is safe to carry on living in sin. Living on this earth though, is like walking on land filled with all kinds of traps & explosives. You just don't know when you will walk into one or not. It's hit or miss. That's why, it's just safer to seek the Lord, while He may be found.

I also gather, many people were being led by fear that's why, they started looking for strength, in God's word but later started to slip away again. I do also know though that, those who were really meant to come to Christ through this pandemic, have started making their way. Some wives lost husbands, who were the breadwinners of the family, while some husbands lost wives, children lost parents at a young age & for some, these tragic events, will surely bring them to Christ & they will never ever let Him go.

Last edited:
Reactions: JM
Upvote 0