✟9,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
June 30th, 2019!
Congrats!! My daughter was born June 30th 2015! It's a good time for a birthday. :) Hope your feeling ok, as I was chewing on ginger and taking unisom all throughout the holidays 2014 for morning sickness. So exciting!!!

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Congrats!! My daughter was born June 30th 2015! It's a good time for a birthday. :) Hope your feeling ok, as I was chewing on ginger and taking unisom all throughout the holidays 2014 for morning sickness. So exciting!!!
No morning sickness yet, just a lot more heartburn than when I was pregnant with my daughter. Thanks for the tips though. I switched over to carrying ginger mints in my purse and it really helps my fiance with his stomach problems.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My daughter- in-law's due date: Feb 28 2019.

Same weekend as the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show - so we will be in their town that weekend anyway!!!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No morning sickness yet, just a lot more heartburn than when I was pregnant with my daughter.
True story.

My father in law experienced the morning sickness for my wife's younger brother (and maybe the other siblings as well) He worked the line as a welder at Oldsmobile, and would have to call home to tell my MIL to eat something so he could go back to work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
True story.

My father in law experienced the morning sickness for my wife's younger brother (and maybe the other siblings as well) He worked the line as a welder at Oldsmobile, and would have to call home to tell my MIL to eat something so he could go back to work.
sympathy symptoms? I kind of deal with that. My fiance has Crohn's disease and although his discomfort is much worse than mine right now, he's always supporting me and waiting on me hand and foot.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sympathy symptoms? I kind of deal with that. My fiance has Crohn's disease and although his discomfort is much worse than mine right now, he's always supporting me and waiting on me hand and foot.
Something like that. But he could tell when she'd actually eaten something (saltine crackers worked best) and his nausea would leave.
And that was from over 5 miles away in the 1950s.

Almost like some kind of psychic bond.

Upvote 0