Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this is dabro. Last night I had dream after dream of my ex which I still love. We have been apart going on eleven years. I have made sure that she can't see my fb and I can't and won't submit myself to jealousy by seeing hers. Please pray that God uses these dreams to bring me back to repentance. I know it may seem odd or even creepy that I still have feelings for her. Please don't look at me as that. I try my hardest thru prayer and other means to forget the painful past we've had. Please. I know she is going to heaven so I no longer need to fear that she is going to perish. I just want someone that can fully take her place. That will melt the past we had together. I do not stalk. I do not talk about her. I just keep it bottled up inside me. Please pray that when the Lord is done working on me to repent. That He will bring me a lovely Christian lady that I can call my own.

Many of you know dabro, this is his second account or my account lol. Please I beg of all of you that God will supply my needs as He sees fit.

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're human, there's no shame in missing an ex. I think that God will grant you want you need, when He feels you are ready. Looking for someone 'to take her place fully' kind of shows that you are not entirely over her, but when you are...your heart and mind will be open to finding someone to give your heart to. It's only fair to a new person as well, to be completely 'over' your ex. I'll be praying for you to stay strong and steadfast in this journey. :sunflower:

Upvote 0

Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to ad that what event broke us up was so traumatizing because I was going thru a drug induces psychosis. I was in jail. I never got to tell her how I really felt until 09. By that time it was way to late. So my dreams are PTSD. they don't just go away. And again today my dreams where on the edge of thinking about her. I was in jail psychotic with no advocate to help me. The jail knew something was wrong but did nothing. Today I deal with many types of dreams. But hers are like opening up a wound and pouring salt in it. That salt preserves the wound and makes it worse. It's been eleven years. I should already be over her. That is why I say I need someone that can help me thru the pain and that I love above all women. I'm not just trying to mask feelings. I have allowed a God to heal me thru this. I believe it's time to find someone.

I had a bout of OCD back in 08 that sucked my self confidence all up. I just want someone. Someone I can share openly with the pain I have inside me. A therapist can help but what I'm looking for is a future. A wife. A soulmate. One that shares the same Christian values as I do and will not judge me because I'm on SSDI and I have been thru what I have been. Remember eleven years ago this happened. It should be over and done.

Upvote 0

Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all. May God bless Anna in a way that her husband cares about her and when it's my time well I will make the best of it because I know I didn't settle for second bast. I kept Gods command to endure patiently and He will keep me from the hour of trial that comes upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. Thank you God for giving me a merciful heart and those who show mercy shall be granted mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you tturt. My dreams are now where things I have seen thru out the day become meshed with my trauma. There still very scary and leave me waking up panicky and asking myself what did that dream mean? So far we have reduced a lot of my medication. The fact why we did that was because I kept going into the doc office and saying all I can do is lay in bed wallowing in self pity and wishing I had a life. I wish so badly to just be in a relationship I feel is right for God and me. I will not settle for a lukewarm relationship which I have been tested and tempted on for years now. Some times I wished I could just go thru with it but my conscience convicts my tender heart so mush that I just listen to God rather than my feelings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Wulp, last nights dream had a lot of meaning to it. To me personal.mlike going to college. Finding a new wife. The reason it has been so hard to find someone is because I'm shallow. Anna was beautiful and I just regret ever tossing the relationship. But I'm moving on. I hate the way I am. I wish I could give my heart to anyone without looking at fault. It is almost the strongest stronghold in my life besides drugs. I have pretty much been victorious to inappropriate content. I'm pretty sure that when God gives me the heart to choose someone I will be bold and it will just fit in His perfect will for my life.

She must be a Christian. I will not date lukewarm out of fear if she died on me I would live in remorse that I may never see her again. And for the children. If I have any. I'm almost thirty one. But, that doesn't mean anything. Almost all gray headed but I heard women like silver hair lol.

To all that read this. Please forgive my shallowness. I'm trying to change but I think I need to realize that God made me this way and it's not my fault so I shouldn't be so hard on myself. To all women. God will give you someone. Someone that fits your profile.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟801,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dabro, if you haven't a chance yet, encourage a study of Yahweh's names, titles, and attributes.
Locate a list that has Scripture listed so they can be checked out.

Then check out our identity in Yeshua.

Lifting your request up to Yahweh.

Last edited:
Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

ihavefoundgod951

Mar 4, 2014
✟11,909.00
Faith
Christian
Powerful prayer (say the numbers)

Heavenly father most high God, I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you forgive me of all my past sins, transgressions and inequities, please release me from any legal ground Satan or his minions have over me (col 2:14)

"Having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away nailing it to the cross" col 2:14

Father I claim the if finished of the cross over my life and my bloodline, in the name of Jesus please overturn any legal ground Satan had over my life (John 19:28) (col 2:14)
(Luke 11-18-22-23-24) over me and my bloodline, I claim the shed blood of your dear son Jesus over myself and my bloodline.

Father please hear my prayer for I ask it in Jesus name

Amen

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0