✟18,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi All,
I had two dreams about spiders recently.

First Dream: I was in my bedroom and I was holding a book, when I opened it, a black spider came out and I was trying to catch it to kill it and it was moving fast and I couldn't catch it.

Second Dream (Yesterday): I was in my bed sleeping and a spider from the ceiling started to down on me and then the spider fell into my bed and I got up and tried to look for it, but didn't find it. I woke up.

I know God is trying to tell me something. What does this dream mean?

I pray God will speak through you to me.

Thanks,
G

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi All,

First Dream: I was in my bedroom and I was holding a book, when I opened it, a black spider came out and I was trying to catch it to kill it and it was moving fast and I couldn't catch it.

Second Dream (Yesterday): I was in my bed sleeping and a spider from the ceiling started to down on me and then the spider fell into my bed and I got up and tried to look for it, but didn't find it. I woke up.

Thanks,
G
From experience spiders in dreams mean false religion. Do you know the name of the book you were reading in your first dream?

• Informative
Reactions: Anguspure
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

Thanks,
G

*shudders* I had exactly like the first dream, only mine was in the bathroom. The second, I have had a couple dreams of spiders on the ceiling or at the foot of my bed in a large web. Praise GOD it didn't fall on me.

For me, I think those spiders are fears. I pray to God and rebuke those fears, turning my eyes back on Jesus. Like Peter walking on water, I know for me, if I start looking at the wind and waves, I begin to sink.

I can't say this is the same for you. But it is always good advice to not fear and trust God. I have had quite a few spider dreams to be honest. I just wake up praying and rebuke those monsters in Jesus name. I hate spiders. :D

"God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power, love, and a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I would say that the first dream indicates you are about to study something that is not good for you. The second dream reveals the attack on you has a spiritual origin.

You might be interested in a short podcast Shawn Bolz did recently on predator dreams. It's "Bolz Ministries" on youtube, Ep. 103.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would say that the first dream indicates you are about to study something that is not good for you. The second dream reveals the attack on you has a spiritual origin.

You might be interested in a short podcast Shawn Bolz did recently on predator dreams. It's "Bolz Ministries" on youtube, Ep. 103.

I am curious if Ive been thinking about mine in a wrong way. Not that I am trying to take over the thread...but I have this tendency. Fear can be involved from studying things not good for you...How do you know what is NOT good to study as far as theology and politics, etc. And internet. Just my own personal question. Don't look up the mandela effect whatever you do. You will be up for a long time.

It is food for thought...Ill keep it in my prayer. And you too profoundgrace.

Upvote 0

profoundgrace

Lord restore my soul
Nov 13, 2019
Hawaii
✟18,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for everyone's comment. I had been sinning and can't seem to break reading some books that are not pleasing to the Lord. I think God is telling me this has already put a stronghold on me. Please pray for me to break the chains.

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have also dreamt of black crows and black cats/dogs too before attacking me. I am spiritually weak at this point and would appreciate lots of prayers.
Those represent demons. Ask the Lord where you might have an open door for those attacks so you can command them to leave and close that door.

Upvote 0