xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise be to the Lord. Praise be to our Lord and Savior. Prasie be to the Lord, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith. Amen.
In the year of our Lord, 2017, amidst no peculiar troubles, save that which is common to man, I, Keith, dreamed a dream.
Firstly, I had laid down on my couch and was intently in prayer. I had prayed to the Lord for sake of others, namely enemies to our faith.

Insomuch as through our testimony and love, they would come to know the Lord. I struggled with recurring thoughts which interceded, attempting to persuade me to ask, nay, pray for myself, and my own well being. Which I humbly prayed only that my sin be purged to be worthy of being heard in prayer (like Isaiah) by the Most High God, Holy is his name. In doing so, I continued, uninterrupted, in the Spirit to pray for my family, friends, enemies, and a few others I had briefly met, but mostly the church. I prayed that it stay true to him. Although a rather vague prayer, I still prayed with my heart, with purpose and intent to be humble. I then recalled, as I was praying, my grandfather mentioning how he, at times when praying, would leave his prayers to the Lord overnight, as a sort of open dialogue to which, if the Lord would; could speak to him. So in this case, I did likewise, and lay there not knowing when or if I fell asleep, I only assume that I did.

And in the night, when a dream may come, or a vision in the night, I beheld a place I had never been, yet somehow it was all too familiar. I saw before me, a great banquet table, ones that are only seen in a royal palace, but inviting as in one's own kitchen table. I saw a great multitude standing around in the room the table was in, most of which I could not recognize in the least bit, but in my heart, I was known to them, like a family reunion where you don't know anyone but here, I knew them, and they me, yet were without recognition, as they appeared as blurry figures of colored light. I knew my mom
and dad were there. My mammaw and pappaw (mom's parents) were there (they've passed). I saw grammy and pap (dad's parents, they are still living) near a doorway, and looking down, I saw Rambo run by (their dog, he passed 20 years ago). As I glanced around I saw my Mom-mom (dad's grandmother) sitting next to Dr. John Rawlings (my former preacher from childhood passed in 2013). He gets up as I approached him and all the while, I was overcome with a happiness that just seemed to permeate the very atmosphere.

The building was not measureable, as only a few features and walls were distinguishable, but yet the walls were almost like figments of one's imagination. I saw no ceiling, no roof to speak of, but yet everything was lit up. Not a sky, per se, just, lit up. Dr. John and I strolled along together, talking about the Lord, but to be frank, I can't recall anything particular except something of doing the Lord's will. We had walked to an area that seemed outside, that looked as if it were covered in snow, pure and white, and snow still falling. Instinctively, due to manners, I offered him my coat, thinking that it was cold, when it wasn't. Thinking that he needed a coat, here, in this place, which he didn't. Becasue I realized, here, he both had one, and didn't need one at the same time. I also felt I offered because I felt as a host catering to a guest, or to an elder, I'm not sure.

Nonetheless, we went back in towards other people where I saw a woman in a chair. She was singing and praising the Lord, swaying; as if overcome by the Holy Spirit, like in the well known Charismatic churches. She paused briefly to tell me who she was, informing me that she had died in 1341 after being killed for accusations of being a witch. After which, she proceeded to continue singing and swaying and praising the Lord.
I turned to my left and saw the actor John Goodman facing away from everyone else. I recognized him and said "Hey, you're John Goodman!" To which he replied, "Yes," rather inquisitively but cordially. And I said, "Nice to meet you," and shook his hand and he continued standing where he had been, facing that same direction. He stood in front of a pedestal/podium of sorts, like what you preach behind, made of wood.

After this I went and sat at the table, next to my great grandmother, who was on my right, with Dr. John Rawlings already seated to the right of her. They seemed to be talking, as it was inaudible, then I hear him say "He just doesn't know yet, does he?" Referring to me I had gathered. Then they got up and stated that they "had to go now". I replied "okay" because I knew, without knowing, they had to, and acknowledging their needs of course.

Then I was immediately aware of the couch I was laying on. My eyes were still closed. But yet I was fully conscious, (just like the dream), awake, laying there. I felt refreshed in a way that's hard to describe. I was crying tears of joy because I felt like my body could not contain the happiness and joy I felt. And I am assured that the fear of death has no power nor place in my life. That every word of scripture concerning translation to that next place is beyond beautiful. It is beyond words. And although true and faithful are those words, there are those things that this entire universe could not
contain in describing how wonderful it will be. The Lord is magnificent, he is merciful, he is kind, he is gracious, he is loving, all in ways that 'joy unspeakable', cannot truly express. There are just some things for which there are no words and they will be revealed in things to come. He makes all things new. Truly an everlasting life of new things.

Guide us in your ways Lord, keep us near, help us to draw close to you Lord. In the Lord Jesus Christ, most Holy, most precious name, Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanni depp

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,380.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praise be to the Lord. Praise be to our Lord and Savior. Prasie be to the Lord, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith. Amen.
In the year of our Lord, 2017, amidst no peculiar troubles, save that which is common to man, I, Keith, dreamed a dream.
Firstly, I had laid down on my couch and was intently in prayer. I had prayed to the Lord for sake of others, namely enemies to our faith.

Insomuch as through our testimony and love, they would come to know the Lord. I struggled with recurring thoughts which interceded, attempting to persuade me to ask, nay, pray for myself, and my own well being. Which I humbly prayed only that my sin be purged to be worthy of being heard in prayer (like Isaiah) by the Most High God, Holy is his name. In doing so, I continued, uninteruppted, in the Spirit to pray for my family, friends, enemies, and a few others I had briefly met, but mostly the church. I prayed that it stay true to him. Although a rather vague prayer, I still prayed with my heart, with purpose and intent to be humble. I then recalled, as I was praying, my grandfather mentioning how he, at times when praying, would leave his prayers to the Lord overnight, as a sort of open dialogue to which, if the Lord would; could speak to him. So in this case, I did likewise, and lay there not knowing when or if I fell asleep, I only assume that I did.

And in the night, when a dream may come, or a vision in the night, I beheld a place I had never been, yet somehow it was all too familiar. I saw before me, a great banquet table, ones that are only seen in a royal palace, but inviting as in one's own kitchen table. I saw a great multitude standing around in the room the table was in, most of which I could not recognize in the least bit, but in my heart, I was known to them, like a family reunion where you don't know anyone but here, I knew them, and they me, yet were without recognition, as they appeared as blurry figures of colored light. I knew my mom
and dad were there. My mammaw and pappaw (mom's parents) were there (they've passed). I saw grammy and pap (dad's parents, they are still living) near a doorway, and looking down, I saw Rambo run by (their dog, he passed 20 years ago). As I glanced around I saw my Mom-mom (dad's grandmother) sitting next to Dr. John Rawlings (my former preacher from childhood passed in 2013). He gets up as I approached him and all the while, I was overcome with a happiness that just seemed to permeate the very atmosphere.

The building was not measureable, as only a few features and walls were distinguishable, but yet the walls were almost like figments of one's imagination. I saw no ceiling, no roof to speak of, but yet everything was lit up. Not a sky, per se, just, lit up. Dr. John and I strolled along together, talking about the Lord, but to be frank, I can't recall anything particular except something of doing the Lord's will. We had walked to an area that seemed outside, that looked as if it were covered in snow, pure and whitem and snow still falling. Instinctively due to manners, I offered him my coat, thinking that it was cold, when it wasn't. Thinking that he needed a coat, here, in this place, which he didn't. Becasue I realized, here, he both had one, and didn't need one at the same time. I also felt I offered because I felt as a host catering to a guest, or to an elder, I'm not sure.

Nonetheless, we went back in towards other people where I saw a woman in a chair. She was singing and praising the Lord, swaying; as if overcome by the Holy Spirit, like in the well known Charismatic churches. She paused briefly to tell me who she was, informing me that she had died in 1341 after being killed for accusations of being a witch. After which, she proceeded to continue singing and swaying and praising the Lord.
I turned to my left and saw the actor John Goodman facing away from everyone else. I recognized him and said "Hey, you're John Goodman!" To which he replied, "Yes," rather inquisitively but cordially. And I said, "Nice to meet you," and shook his hand and he continued standing where he had been, facing that same direction. He stood in front of a pedestal/podium of sorts, like what you preach behind, made of wood.

After this I went and sat at the table, next to my great grandmother, who was on my right, with Dr. John Rawlings already seated to the right of her. They seemed to be talking, as it was inaudible, then I hear him say "He just doesn't know yet, does he?" Referring to me I had gathered. Then they got up and stated that they "had to go now". I replied "okay" because I knew, without knowing, they had to, and acknowledging their needs of course.

Then I was immediately aware of the couch I was laying on. My eyes were still closed. But yet I was fully conscious, (just like the dream), awake, laying there. I felt refreshed in a way that's hard to describe. I was crying tears of joy because I felt like my body could not contain the happiness and joy I felt. And I am assured that the fear of death has no power nor place in my life. That every word of scripture concerning translation to that next place is beyond beautiful. It is beyond words. And although true and faithful are those words, there are those things that this entire universe could not
contain in describing how wonderful it will be. The Lord is magnificent, he is merciful, he is kind, he is gracious, he is loving, all in ways that 'joy unspeakable', cannot truly express. There are just some things for which there are no words and they will be revealed in things to come. He makes all things new. Truly an everlasting life of new things.

Guide us in your ways Lord, keep us near, help us to draw close to you Lord. In the Lord Jesus Christ, most Holy, most precious name, Amen.
What a beautiful confirmation for you!

Upvote 0