BRIDGEND
✟15,251.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi im new here and im wondering if someone could help me i came to the lord around 3 months ago and since doing so i've had words and amazing things happen but i had this dream two nights ago that didn't feel like a dream i've had before it was more surreal and as if i was there as it was happening but in this dream i was walking past an old crumbling abandoned red brick building it had plants and growing out of it and i seen a builder about to knock it down i ran over to the builder and said no this will do and he left as i was walking around the building i came across a huge white spider i didn't feel fear or anything and allowed the spider to bite me well after sometime i began to feel giddy and began to vomit but as i was vomiting the vomit was purple and at this point i shot up out of bed im wondering if this dream has meaning and if so what it means

EJ M

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2018
MT
✟91,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi im new here and im wondering if someone could help me i came to the lord around 3 months ago and since doing so i've had words and amazing things happen but i had this dream two nights ago that didn't feel like a dream i've had before it was more surreal and as if i was there as it was happening but in this dream i was walking past an old crumbling abandoned red brick building it had plants and growing out of it and i seen a builder about to knock it down i ran over to the builder and said no this will do and he left as i was walking around the building i came across a huge white spider i didn't feel fear or anything and allowed the spider to bite me well after sometime i began to feel giddy and began to vomit but as i was vomiting the vomit was purple and at this point i shot up out of bed im wondering if this dream has meaning and if so what it means

I don't see any spiritual significance in your dream.
Ask Jesus if He has a message in it for you.
If nothing comes to mind, likely nothing to be troubled about.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Jesus is The Master Builder. He is also The Potter, and we are the clay. Picture that for a moment, and old pot spinning on The Potters wheel. And suddenly a finger comes and destroys the old pot. Next The Potter starts to form the clay and perfectly spins it on the wheel to create a new vessel.(pot) This vessel (pot)will then be used for honor, while the old vessel was used for dishonor. In other words the old(house) must be torn down in order to build a new one. In this process, our greatest fears(in this case the spider) will be faced and overcomed, only by holding tight to Jesus as we are facing it. There is no fear in Love, and in the end of construction, this new house will be built upon The Rock.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Plants can represent spiritual growth, but I was wondering how you feel your spiritual walk is going since you came to Christ. I encourage you to stay in the Word of God and study/find a fellowship of believers in a Bible-believing church. Because as a new Christian in faith you will be targeted. You may not see it happen, but with being a Christian comes attacks from the enemy, and you need a stronger foundation/building for that which is prayer/study/ and support from others in faith...

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2019
Winston-Salem
✟17,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so happy that you've come to know Jesus! The enemy of ours souls, Satan, hates that though so put on the full Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18) to fight off his advances!

The dream: God does speak to us through dreams. Not every dream is from God but this definitely seems like it is. The dilapidated, abandoned brick building represents who you were before accepting Christ. He is the master builder and we're created new when he lives in us. The thing is, we have to let go of our old self, our false identity. In your dream, you told the master builder that your old self was just fine. Let go of who you were so that God can make you into so much more. The spider represents an enemy attack (Satan) and white (in the negative context) is a religious Spirit or false doctrine. It's important to read and know the Bible so that you can test it against what you're taught and make sure you're receiving accurate teaching. I recommend starting with the new testament, and the latest Mirror Bible version is fantastic. Stay in prayer with God and he'll continue to mold you into the fullness of who you were created to be! God who is in you has power and authority over Satan's attacks. Know that you are victorious every time!
God bless you!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0