Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had a dream about Nancy Pelosi. It was violent, about an upheaval. My prophetic dreams always have violence in them. Either a tornado or hurricane or earthquake.

Okay, let me say this: I have never had any dreams about politicians before this one.

So this is a first and I know for certain it is about a heavenly battle. Because then God gave me this song to sing, The Battle Hymn of The Republic. It's a Civil War song. That lead to finding an entire album which really spoke deep in my heart about the good versus evil battle going on in my country. Before this I didn't even know this singer's name nor the album. When I heard the first song on his album I knew God lead me to find this singer. And the title, well, it says it all. His name is Lee Greenwood. The album is American Patriot published in 1992.

From years being on worship teams, I fully understand the power of worship. I have seen lives changed through worship without anyone praying for them.

I feel strongly compelled to sing patriotic songs for America. Whenever Nancy Pelosi's name comes to mind God has placed it on my heart to sing The Battle Hymn of The Republic. God is battling. The battle belongs to the Lord. And I am following his lead.

hluke

Jul 28, 2020
Melbourne
✟22,274.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe you. I had one the other day about Barack Obama. I was attacked by transgender woman (masculine and filled with testosterone), because I wouldn't accept the beliefs LGBT community. I was upset, but I didn't retaliate. I walked away alone and I saw Barrack obama walking towards me, speaking in a really eloquent manner. He said something in his trademark 'smoothness of tone, and posture to the effect of: you 'can't be doing that to them: you ought to respect them at all cost'... But he walked past me: he showed me sympathy because he felt the love I had for him.

The message I concluded was that we must "pray for those who persecute" and "love enemies". This I feel is missing in many members of the church.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I had a dream about Nancy Pelosi. It was violent, about an upheaval. My prophetic dreams always have violence in them. Either a tornado or hurricane or earthquake.

Okay, let me say this: I have never had any dreams about politicians before this one.

So this is a first and I know for certain it is about a heavenly battle. Because then God gave me this song to sing, The Battle Hymn of The Republic. It's a Civil War song. That lead to finding an entire album which really spoke deep in my heart about the good versus evil battle going on in my country. Before this I didn't even know this singer's name nor the album. When I heard the first song on his album I knew God lead me to find this singer. And the title, well, it says it all. His name is Lee Greenwood. The album is American Patriot published in 1992.

From years being on worship teams, I fully understand the power of worship. I have seen lives changed through worship without anyone praying for them.

I feel strongly compelled to sing patriotic songs for America. Whenever Nancy Pelosi's name comes to mind God has placed it on my heart to sing The Battle Hymn of The Republic. God is battling. The battle belongs to the Lord. And I am following his lead.
You're not clear on what you're saying. Are you suggesting Pelosi is on the good side of things or the bad things?

Upvote 0

Mea_kākau

I'm A Work in Progress
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2016
Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You're not clear on what you're saying. Are you suggesting Pelosi is on the good side of things or the bad things?
The dream's suggestive nature was she is not a patriot of the USA. That violence surrounds her and to prevail in this situation one is to pray and sing songs about the battle belonging to the Lord.

I've used discernment in my walk with the Lord and sensed something about her that I cannot yet put into words. I continue to pray for the Lord's guidance about this portion of the dream.

• Agree
Reactions: hluke
Upvote 0