Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It was dark, obviously night time. I was driving around in my car. This is the same car that has been parked since about the middle of febuary. I replaced just about every part that there is concerning the electrical system. I can’t get it to start. The only part left to replace is the computer. I had a mechanic friend verify that it needs a computer. There is about a 30 day wait to get a computer so I just fixed up my truck and have been driving it.

As driving I found that I was at the end of a colder sack. Turning the car around I could see a couple of houses, fences and the curb. I pulled around and started down the street again. Now as I’m driving I see myself going back towards that same colder sack again.

There was a car coming towards me in the other lane, the other side of the road. I looked at the headlights and made out that it was a car. There was another one behind that one. I continued to go forward. Water began splashing up. I looked down and could see the water. As I looked at the water and watched for the other car the water began to get deeper. The car began to sink. I could still see the headlights from the other car.

I floored it. The car slowly moved forward, as if maybe my tires were no longer touching the ground. The entire colder sack appeared to be underwater, like a little pond? Maybe the other car was flooded and couldn’t move?

Looking to my right, on the other side of the curb I could see a house, a fence and the mailbox was right next to the car. I was still moving forward slowly. I wanted to pull the wheel to the right immediately but I was afraid to hit the mailbox so I went straight just a little further.

The water was getting deeper. It was coming up to the top of the door. The car continued to move forward slowly. I saw the mailbox move passed me enough to start turning towards the curb.

I don’t know if the other car was floating or if it was in a spot that was shallow, but I could see its headlights shining towards me.

I felt the tire grab hold of the curb and the car went up onto the side of the road. There was enough space between the curb and the fence for me to pull the car out and drive up on the side.

A little further up I saw a drive way and the gate was open so I pulled into it. As I drove up the driveway I noticed a white house and a couple of vehicles in the gravel driveway. There were lights on. I noticed a small building off to the side of the house. Lights were on in the house and the door was open. I parked the car and got out.

Next, I walked through a screen door and down a long hallway. I walked past several doorways with many lights on inside. I continued to walk forward into the room at the end.

As I entered into the room there was a desk by the door and I little old man sitting behind the desk. He just sat there looking up at me. The look on his face was very serious. This guy was not in a good mood and was not kidding around.

Suddenly, I felt like I was in a job interview. I noticed a chair for me to sit in, but I continued to stand. His facial expressions never changed. He just peered up at me and began to ask me questions.

“Do you know how to add and subtract?” he asked first.

I just stood there for a moment kind of thinking, is this guy serious?

He just kept looking at me with that soul piercing stare. I don’t think he even blinked? He was serious.

I answered, “yes.” Slowly knodding my head up and down.

“Can you read and write?” he asked.
“Yes, of course I can read and write. What kind of questions are these.” I replied.

He continued to sit there behind the desk looking up at me, never changing the look on his face.

I began talking about the job I had in Austin. I said I worked there for 11 years before I was laid off in 2009 during the recession.

He never changed the look on his face.

I turned around and walked out of the room and took the first left into another room. I saw a woman walking out of a room she was dressed in black and white. She looked like a nun. I walked into that room she had just exited. In this room there was a small kitchenette to the left with a bar running alongside. On the other side of the room were windows and a t.v. in front of them were two sofas and a woman sitting on each one. They never spoke a word to me.

Next to the windows and the t.v. on the right side was another door. It was open, but with a screen door that was closed. I could see outside, but it was too dark to see anything outside.

In the center of the room was a rectangular shaped wooden box about six feet long and a couple of feet wide. It didn’t have anything on the bottom, just boards around the sides. As I walked closer to it, with my back now turned to the doorway leading outside, I began to think of the woman in black and white. I began to think, I got the job but he didn’t tell me what time to be here in the morning.

As I’m looking down, I see someone entering the room. I look up and there is another doorway next to the one I had entered the room through.

Four woman walked into the room. They’re all wearing *snip*. These woman are absolutely breath taking beautiful. One was brunette, another blonde, another red head and the other had black hair.

I just kind of stood in a little bit of shock and amazement.

The other two woman on the sofa’s were dressed casual and just sat looking at me now.

The other four walked into the room single file and walked over towards me. Two walked around the other side of that thing in the center of the room and the other two came to the side I was on.

They began to sit and they reached out for me to sit with them. They touched my shoulders and gently pushed me down. As I was squatting, the woman sitting across from me leaned over towards me and I leaned over towards her. Her eyes were so beautiful and colorful. What stood out most about her beauty were her shiny glossy lips. They were a pinkish purple and I could see on her lips several small images. I saw that she was black. She kissed me. When we pulled away I noticed the images on her lips. I saw the hei, cheit, kaf, tav, and gimel. The letters were not put together as to spell any words, it was like if the aleif bet was on her lips scattered.

As she pulled away, I began to think without speaking, hey wait, I can’t do this. She looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and spoke to me with broken English, “Did I make mistake?” her voice was soft.

I shook my head softly muttered out, “n, no”.

Another one said to me, “*snip*o’clock”. They all took me into the center of them. I heard another say, “shhh” softly. They were being very gentle.

“That’s what time he wants me to be here, at *snip*. I was thinking *snip*

One of the woman said yes.

They began to gently push me down, to lie down. I was thinking, are *snip*

I looked out the door as I laid my head back and could see it was dusk now, I could see the cars parked outside. I saw the white gravel driveway and parking area and I could see the fence. I noticed the barbed wire running along the top of the fence. Then I suddenly recognized it all, this was my land, this is my house. I was in a room that I haven’t built yet.

Again I heard, “shhh” as they pushed me down to lie down. When I closed my eyes another one said, “we are going to take all those sins out of you”.

They all began to speak gently and softly, but I couldn’t make out at first what they were saying. I just laid there and began to think, well, If they are going to take my sins out of me, I’m just going to relax.

As I relaxed I could begin to understand what they were speaking. I could make out the numbers at first followed by some words.

The first few times I couldn’t make out what was being said, but it was very soft and gentle. Then as it became clearer I heard…

“one, two-and three inaudible syllables”
“one,three-and three inaudible syllables”
“one-four-get-and two inaudible syllables”
“one-five-get a-inaudible syllable”
“one-six-get a priest”
“one-seven-get a priest”
“one-eight-get a priest”
“one-nine-get a priest”
I continued to lay still, calmly relaxing, slowly opening my eyes. I saw the inside of my bedroom. I was back in my bed.

I just layed here looking up. Looking for them. I could still feel them there watching and I heard a word. A word I’ve never heard before. They said to me, this is the language of angels. Next, I heard the word pencil. That word must mean pencil, I thought.

Now I’m writing this down in pencil.

There are other dreams that this one connects to. I will copy them here where they belong. I’ve been waiting years for this sign.

Last edited:

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My 1st Angel
I was traveling to Tula to work at the Pemex refinery. Some new reactors were being installed. I was taking some transducers with me that we were going to use to inspect pipe welds and the welds on the reactors.

I guess it was about midnight, actually, i recall it was right at midnight. I was going down an incline on the mountain side. There was a convoy of 18-wheelers going up on my left and a wall of rock on my right. All of a sudden right in front of me there were a set of headlights comeing at me. I had enough time to get two words out... O' s- . lol

I remember jerking the wheel to the right, i guess hitting a wall of rock rather than a big truck was more tempting. The truck hit me. Glass flew all over the place. I remember the sound, it was not very pleasant. The car was skidding down the road, i looked back and saw the red lights from the trucks going over the top and disappear. I remember thinking, that i could not believe no one stopped! I turned back around to look in front of me and the car was skidding to a stop. My body was shaking. I made myself stop shaking, as best i could. My car was totaled. I had just bought it too.

Later, after the federales came, they made their report and all. I had to hitch a ride, and not speaking spanish, made things very difficult. When they guys i got a ride with were driveing off, i saw the federales again about a mile down the road at the scene of another wreck except this one looked much worse than mine. The people in that car were dead. The wreckage was balled up into a little crushed car.

Long story short, i had decided to have my car repaired thinking that it would be much cheaper in Mexico. Boy was i ever wrong, i got ripped off.

Several months later, I had to fly back into Mexico to go and get my car. I took a bus from Mexico City to where my car was.

The next day, while driveing out of the mountains, and this would be between Tampico and the mountain range i decided to give it a little gas, since i was out of the moutainous terrain and had some straight road now i wanted to see how it was driveing. The motor started makeing a clacking sound and looseing power. Eventually, it died and left me literally out in the middle of no where. I could see nothing around, nothing at all. I recalled seeing a little village a couple miles back so i hicked to it.

Once there i began to try and communicate that i needed some water for my car. That wasn't going very well, but they seemed to get some humor out of the fact that some foreigner was walking around out in the middle of nowhere. When i gave a few pesos it seemed to help move the negotiations along well.

I went back to the car, poured the water into the radiator and it started. i was off and down the road. As soon as i got to the next town, it died and i coasted into the 1st gas station. I went up to the clerk and tried to tell him my car was broken and that i would be back as soon as i can get a wrecker. I don't think he understood anything i said, and just said, "sisisi" lol

So i flag down a cab and get taken to a hotel, i get a room, check in, and get something to eat. This was already night tiime. I decided to go out and walk around the town square some. Everything was dead except for one place that had some people going in and out of it and small groups of people standing around outside. I went there and went in, ordered a beer and sat down. There were alot of people in there. It was big and alot of folks were danceing.

After awhile a girl came to me and started saying a whole bunch of stuff and i couldn't make any of it out. I just looked at her and smiled. lol I tried talking to her, but she just kinda smiled back and walked away. She soon returned, with what i guess would have been a group of her friends, and they all started talking to me! Jeez! i couldn't understand any of them. They just all started hanging out around me and motioning for me to go with them, so i did.

Later, i left, outside we all went. One of the girls was motioning for me to go into the back of a truck. It had a camper shell on it. I then looked into her hair and saw what looked like cob webs? and a spider! I said, no, i'm gonna go to bed and walked off, i went back to my room and went to bed. I guess my instincts kicked in or something?

The next morning, i woke up, sat up in bed. I started thinking, o great, what am i going to do now. I just spent thousands of dollars getting a car back that broke down on me on the side of the road and i'm stuck here in Mexico!

I saw something moveing up in the top right corner of the room. I looked and saw a woman standing, looking at me. She looked like a nun to me. Her head was covered with whatever you call that thing they wear. I could see her clear, except she looked so clean and the white cloth was so white. She raised her hands together to her mouth, kissed them, then threw them out towards me. A white dove flew out from her hands towards me. I watched it fly towards me, past me towards the window. I looked back to see her, and she was gone, i looked back to see the dove and it was gone. The dove had flown towards the window, so when i looked back to see the dove, all i could see out of my hotel window was an enormous beautiful catholic church. The feeling i got then was unlike anything i have ever felt before. I had never felt so at peace in all my life. It is a feeling of pure good, there was no fear, not a drop. It is just amazeing!

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I was on a 4 wheeler. There was a girl and a boy rideing with me, behind me, holding on for the ride. I was indoors, the ceiling was high, but there was a road, dirt road in front of me, there was very tall grass, sunflowers and other weeds grown up all around the area. I began to drive forward. The motor, of course reved up as i gave it more gas to get through mud and taller grass. I began to noticed lots of windows to my right side.

The girl behind me was asking if we were going to get stuck. Everytime she asked, ahead of me the path would appear to be more difficult to pass. I was going over large puddles of mud and then very tall grass, but each time i went over it without a delay.

On my left was a wall, and on my right windows, they went by quickly, but never ended.

The dirt road began to incline, from a higher end on the right side, closest to the windows, to the lower end on the left. I heard the girl behind me say, "i was afraid of that". I just punched it and started going faster. The road began to incline more and more until i was completely horizontal. I kept thinking, o boy im gonna wipe out. I just held on and kept going.

I stopped, in front of me was grass taller than me and a puddle of mud with water so deep that it appeared that i would just sink in it if i tried to drive over it.

She asked me if we were stuck, i said no, turned to my left and there was a doorway opened with no door. Inside it looked like an old barn. I saw another doorway with an opening that went outside. I could see the sunlight comeing through the boards. I said, we'll just go out that way.

That's where the dream ended, or where i woke up.

I remember thinking i was gonna have to smash some spiders and maybe kill any snakes that might be hideing under the old stuff.

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
discarded meat

Posted 23rd July 2009 at 01:10 PM by stone
This mornings began with me walking down a paved street that also has curbs, but no sidewalk. Must of been part of a city. As i was walking a noticed in front of a house, some kind of lump sitting out by the curb.

I looked over towards it and saw that it was a large piece of meat. I walked towards it and examaned it further. It appeared then to me as a very large briscuit wrapped and sealed in plastic. It appeared to be fresh. I thought, "why would someone leave such a large piece of meat just laying out by the street?"

The thought of picking it up and carrying it with me did cross my mind. As i was thinking of taking it with me, i looked at the next yard next door and noticed another large piece of meat out in front of that house. I then began to look up the street and as i walked, i noticed more and more meat sealed up out in front of houses laying by the streets. Some of them had two briscuits some only one, and others had more. I looked to the other side of the street and saw the same.

I began to think that there must be something wrong with this briscuit. Then i began to see other kinds of meat. I saw ribbs, huge slabs of it laying near the street. I began to see huge slabs of bacon in large clear plastic bags on the side of the street. There were several pieces of meat, of all various types just stuffed into clear plastic bags. Some of the bags we larger than the size that a car would be.

I began to cross through some of the yards and ran into a friend of mine in Austin. We had a couple words, he said something like, there aren't many left.

I then continued on my way.

I found myself in a house that i had never been in before talking to an aunt and uncle of mine that live very far out in the country. I spoke with them for some time.

After i began to leave, i was given a clear plastic bag with fishing hardware. I held it in my hands and with my fingers moved the pieces around so that i could see what was in it. This is when i woke from the dream.

I'll go ahead and write down another i had a couple of weeks ago.

I was standing out in the middle of a field. On one side i could see a large open field with grasses growing. On the other side was that it appeared with gravel, like an extremely unusually large parking lot.

I began to look around me and i saw my dad in his truck. One of my cousin's was with him. They often will work together on construcion jobs. I approached the truck and saw them talking to each other. i tried to get their attention. As i got closer the truck moved away from me. It moved from side to side? I moved towards to front of the truck, and when i got to the front, i looked inside and it wasn't their truck, it was someone else.

I began to look around that truck and began to notice other trucks around that one. I looked over to the right of that one and saw him and my cousin. I tried to move over to them, but as i tried to get closer i saw more and more work trucks pushing all the other trucks around them off to the side. They multiplied in number quickly, each pushing the other away, and as one would push another from it, more trucks appeared quickly. It looked like it could have been water of oil just spouting out from the earth, except this was work trucks.

None of them had anywhere to go. I backed up and stood in front of all them so i could see how many there were, and it was so many as far as i could see.

In the distance, to the west i saw a smoke stack emitting a long trail of smoke into the sky. I watched it approaching from far off in the distance. I kept thinking that it was airforce one, but that just didn't make any sense. So i continued to watch.

The tracks for the train ran from west to east, but they ran far from where i was standing, but not so far away that i couldn't see the train as it passed by.

The train appeared blue and appeared to be painted in the same color scheme and pattern as air force one. I could see the presidential seal on the side of it. I watched as each cart passed by but couldn't see anyone in it. I began to see open flatbed carts passing by with about a 4 foot high hand railing all around the outer perimeters of the carts. They had some kind of fencing painted blue.

The train appeared to be empty with no one in it, then i could see a man standing alone on one of the open flatbed carts. I looked closer and moved closer to it, so i could see who it was. As i moved closer i saw clearly that it was Obama with a big smile on his face.

I began to wonder, why is he alone? I looked back over to where the trucks were at and the number continued to increase. They were all faceing the same direct that Obama was traveling, but there was nothing in that direction but open fields with nothing in them.

This is when i woke up. Immiediately i was reminded of the last dream i had that involved railroad tracks.

In that last dream, there was very much destruction, it came in the form of tornadoes, however, there are more details to this one that i'm finding are intertwined to all of the other dreams that i've had.

I've also found that i do not have any dreams at all, that do not come to pass.

Something very bad is coming. I have many pieces of this puzzle, i can't say for sure exactly what this destruction will be, but i can say that it looks bad, very bad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Post #3?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood. I'm horribly scatterbrained lately.

I was traveling to Tula to work at the Pemex refinery. Some new reactors were being installed. I was taking some transducers with me that we were going to use to inspect pipe welds and the welds on the reactors.

I guess it was about midnight, actually, i recall it was right at midnight. I was going down an incline on the mountain side. There was a convoy of 18-wheelers going up on my left and a wall of rock on my right. All of a sudden right in front of me there were a set of headlights comeing at me. I had enough time to get two words out... O' s- . lol

I remember jerking the wheel to the right, i guess hitting a wall of rock rather than a big truck was more tempting. The truck hit me. Glass flew all over the place. I remember the sound, it was not very pleasant. The car was skidding down the road, i looked back and saw the red lights from the trucks going over the top and disappear. I remember thinking, that i could not believe no one stopped! I turned back around to look in front of me and the car was skidding to a stop. My body was shaking. I made myself stop shaking, as best i could. My car was totaled. I had just bought it too.

Later, after the federales came, they made their report and all. I had to hitch a ride, and not speaking spanish, made things very difficult. When they guys i got a ride with were driveing off, i saw the federales again about a mile down the road at the scene of another wreck except this one looked much worse than mine. The people in that car were dead. The wreckage was balled up into a little crushed car.

Long story short, i had decided to have my car repaired thinking that it would be much cheaper in Mexico. Boy was i ever wrong, i got ripped off.

Several months later, I had to fly back into Mexico to go and get my car. I took a bus from Mexico City to where my car was.

The next day, while driveing out of the mountains, and this would be between Tampico and the mountain range i decided to give it a little gas, since i was out of the moutainous terrain and had some straight road now i wanted to see how it was driveing. The motor started makeing a clacking sound and looseing power. Eventually, it died and left me literally out in the middle of no where. I could see nothing around, nothing at all. I recalled seeing a little village a couple miles back so i hicked to it.

Once there i began to try and communicate that i needed some water for my car. That wasn't going very well, but they seemed to get some humor out of the fact that some foreigner was walking around out in the middle of nowhere. When i gave a few pesos it seemed to help move the negotiations along well.

I went back to the car, poured the water into the radiator and it started. i was off and down the road. As soon as i got to the next town, it died and i coasted into the 1st gas station. I went up to the clerk and tried to tell him my car was broken and that i would be back as soon as i can get a wrecker. I don't think he understood anything i said, and just said, "sisisi" lol

So i flag down a cab and get taken to a hotel, i get a room, check in, and get something to eat. This was already night tiime. I decided to go out and walk around the town square some. Everything was dead except for one place that had some people going in and out of it and small groups of people standing around outside. I went there and went in, ordered a beer and sat down. There were alot of people in there. It was big and alot of folks were danceing.

After awhile a girl came to me and started saying a whole bunch of stuff and i couldn't make any of it out. I just looked at her and smiled. lol I tried talking to her, but she just kinda smiled back and walked away. She soon returned, with what i guess would have been a group of her friends, and they all started talking to me! Jeez! i couldn't understand any of them. They just all started hanging out around me and motioning for me to go with them, so i did.

Later, i left, outside we all went. One of the girls was motioning for me to go into the back of a truck. It had a camper shell on it. I then looked into her hair and saw what looked like cob webs? and a spider! I said, no, i'm gonna go to bed and walked off, i went back to my room and went to bed. I guess my instincts kicked in or something?

The next morning, i woke up, sat up in bed. I started thinking, o great, what am i going to do now. I just spent thousands of dollars getting a car back that broke down on me on the side of the road and i'm stuck here in Mexico!

I saw something moveing up in the top right corner of the room. I looked and saw a woman standing, looking at me. She looked like a nun to me. Her head was covered with whatever you call that thing they wear. I could see her clear, except she looked so clean and the white cloth was so white. She raised her hands together to her mouth, kissed them, then threw them out towards me. A white dove flew out from her hands towards me. I watched it fly towards me, past me towards the window. I looked back to see her, and she was gone, i looked back to see the dove and it was gone. The dove had flown towards the window, so when i looked back to see the dove, all i could see out of my hotel window was an enormous beautiful catholic church. The feeling i got then was unlike anything i have ever felt before. I had never felt so at peace in all my life. It is a feeling of pure good, there was no fear, not a drop. It is just

Upvote 0