CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The body of a Christian is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
That does not preclude the Jews from building a "bricks and mortar" temple in Jersualem. Indeed it is a necessity so that prophecies might be fulfilled.

Upvote 0

Rukado

May 19, 2018
Joplin
✟17,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not as yet. But serious plans are under way.

Jews have no plans to build a temple. The Temple Project is just a scheme by some Jews to get money from ignorant Christian Zionists (souvenirs, donations). If you disagree, please point me to rabbis teaching Jews that they need to rebuild the temple. I know such a thing doesn't exist, because I know what the real teaching of so-called Jews concerning the temple.

Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jews have no plans to build a temple.
As though you know all the inner works of people in Israel. Since you live in the USA you can't claim to have firsthand knowledge about this matter. And in any event, Bible prophecy must be fulfilled, so a temple will be built regardless of your skepticism.

During Passover, Jewish activists held a ritual sacrifice in view of the Temple Mount as part of a larger effort to encourage the rebuilding of the Temple. Attending the ceremony was Yehuda Glick, an American-born Knesset member of Netanyahu’s Likud Party. The ceremony was held outside the Hurva Synagogue in what was widely perceived as a prestigious location that gave the ritual a certain amount of legitimacy. One of the activists involved predicted it would only be “a few more years” before sacrifices were held on the Temple Mount itself.
Read more at Push to rebuild Jerusalem Temple has earth-shaking implications

Upvote 0

Rukado

May 19, 2018
Joplin
✟17,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
As though you know all the inner works of
people in Israel.

I know there religion, you don't. You only know a racist, unchristian fantasy of "Christian Zionists" about what Jews believe.

Since you live in the USA you can't claim to have firsthand knowledge about this matter. And in any event, Bible prophecy must be fulfilled, so a temple will be built regardless of your skepticism.

Read more at Push to rebuild Jerusalem Temple has earth-shaking implications

LOL, you link to an article written by a Christian Zionist, not by a Jew, about rebuilding the Temple. You seek out people who delude you about Jews.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed it is a necessity so that prophecies might be fulfilled.

Maybe this one...

Rev 3:9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
Rom 2:29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jews have no plans to build a temple. The Temple Project is just a scheme by some Jews to get money from ignorant Christian Zionists (souvenirs, donations). If you disagree, please point me to rabbis teaching Jews that they need to rebuild the temple. I know such a thing doesn't exist, because I know what the real teaching of so-called Jews concerning the temple.

Why do "some jews" need to scheme for money? For what purposes? Just to get rich and laugh at ignorant Christian Zionist?

Who is printing temple coins? The Zionist government of israel? Just to get funds for what?

What are the real teachings you speak of concerning the temple?

Upvote 0