Don't Stop Prepping!!

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know most of us have heard or participated in disucssions about pulling back on your prepping now that Trump is in office. Seems some things are getting better but I think we should continue with all diligence with prepping! I think we may have a temporary reprieve... perhaps only a couple years of maybe months. Things can change very fast. Many of the dangerous conditions remain... such as the 21 trillion deficit, radical political changes, and weather upheavals.
No fear mongering here. :amen:
No paranoia! :pray:
Just diligence and wisdom!:idea:

• Agree
Reactions: SpiritSong

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I make an interesting observation about this thread. I posted this threat at about 4 am give or take a few minutes. Now this forum is not the most heavily traveled here at CF. We have spurts now and then. A lot of people pass through and leave notes and encouragement. Thank you all.
But I come back a few hours later to see if anyone responded and nobody has. No problem. It was early in the morning and it is, after all, Sunday. Ya'll should be in church!
But the point is this. As I said... this is not a heavily traveled forum... and I am not surprised that there are no responses as of yet. What I am puzzled about is the views. Over 80 views in just a few hours in a lightly traveled forum. That is odd. That is a lot of activity for this little corner of CF. And not one of these 80 some viewers said om-bah-la. I suppose I have somewhat of a suspicious mind. But does it sound like we are being watched or something? Are there bots or watchers who come by here and check us out?
My friends would say "Get over yourself... you are not that important." Maybe not.
I dunno... just odd. Something to think about.
Hmmmm....

Upvote 0

ceedaisyscraps

Feb 22, 2018
South
✟17,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been a member for many years but lost all my log in information since I was gone for awhile. So now starting from scratch again. Anyway I totally agree that prepping should not be put on hold right now. As we are posting there is a domestic terrorist law that is about to be signed. Talking about criminalizing extremist views could be viewed as terrorist acts. But from what I have heard there are NO criteria stating what is considered as extreme. This is dangerous. Point being if this is true why is Trump not putting up a stink about this? Is he playing us? I'm a Trump supporter, but this has me confused. So prepping should never be put to the side. Nothing is certain. Trump doesn't control everything. And he isn't in there for a life time and as stated in the original post he may not be in next week or next month or next year. There are other reasons to prep as well. Such as natural weather events.

I'm really enjoying this preppers board. Been so useful. Looking forward to learning more and talking to you all.

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't worry that so many read but don't post. That is typical of any board because public can view but cannot post because not members. Others may have just read your op as encouragement and went on.

I agree that if your only reason for prepping was fear of Obama/ Hillary/ Soros then that wasn't the best reason. Yes, it appears that God is using POTUS Trump to slow the wildness down, the base reasons I think most Christians prep are still there. I have observed Trump enough to know that he is a master craftsman at "the art of the deal" and I will not be concerned about any talks he is having or things he might appear to say. Wait until the final element comes out. He clearly has the upper hand and plays the opposition well. Also, he knows when he can take a side to appease the opposition when he has nothing to do with the final "vote" or write up... lol... again he plays the opposition well. He's genius and I love to watch him work!

Check out StopTheCrime.net and the youtube Kill Cities by Rothschild and Rockefeller. You will prep even harder!

I have just purchased a food dehydrator. Having spent yet another (January) month in the desert I found it difficult to find any fresh produce or fruits, and less foods I can eat (allergic). Since I'm back in South Florida I think it wise to dry the abundant foods so they will be shelf stable and free from preservatives and nitrites etc. No canning necessary!

I also bought a hand-spin Laundry Pod but am sending it back since it is larger than advertised and I have a smaller RV/van.

Thought about buying an armalite 15.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Great time to pick one up right now, You can get a lot better deal on them and some extra mags to along with while it's peaceful. There for a while, Back when Obama was in office there wasn't a 22 bullet to be found anywhere. lol He wasn't a good president but he was the greatest gun salesman ever!

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have found a good local range and supplier range free on Mondays... :) GTG soon. IDK -- if the Lord tarries for some reason ( I don't believe it) and the now millennials are in power, then we all need to prep! They are marching to limit firearms---taking away millions of peoples' rights "because of one guy", but are complaining that now for their school safety they have to have clear backpacks... and they are ticked to have to do this, losing their rights "because of one guy". Oh the irony.

IDK where I could hide the AR in the van. Maybe at the range I will rent one and see if firing it is as much fun as the shotgun ;) IDK should I have more faith that what I have will be enough and my angel will guide the bullets? :D

As for Obama, he had designs on not only limiting the ammo, but production of gun powder that in essence "turned bad" and wouldn't fire after 6 months on the shelf was in play. Really. (Military was warned what not to buy --if).

Evil will win only temporarily. Makes it rather nice to think about riding the horses back with Christ as HE blows the enemy away (literally--- the breath of God poof) ending Armageddon. :)

Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I started prepping about a year ago, although I had no clue it was called prepping. I just felt the need. I am a poor person, financially, and I did not see him as someone who was going to help the poor. That was my reason. None the less, I did vote for him. I did not see the opposition as anyone that would be any better for the poor, and Trump is so much better for so many other reasons that he was the obvious choice.

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0