Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even if you paid all his debts... he would be way more wealthy than us.

His NET worth is north of 3 billion. That means after all his debt is paid, he has 3,000,000,000.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The same guys that all teamed up to claim that the Hunter laptop story was nothing but Russian propaganda only to admit this year that "oops -- it was all real.. not sure what we were thinking back then...

Funny thing; every time I ask for some checkable evidence of what was on the laptop, no one can find anything. Why do you suppose that is?

These are the same guys that admit (along with the FBI admitting it) that the Russia Collusion hoax came right out of the Hillary campaign and then they ran with it "anyway" having no actual evidence for it.

The same group that admits they lied on the FISA document used to spy on Trump and harass General Flynn.

Turns out, our intelligence agencies have repeatedly discovered that Putin was trying to help Trump in 2016. The Muller Report documents these attempts. Would you like me to show you again?

And of course, Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with agents of the Russian government. That's why he was sentenced to prison, and why Trump pardoned him. Would you like to see that, again?

The same people that call the 2020 blm riots setting city property on fire - "mostly peaceful"

As you know, the police caught most of the guys killing cops, burning buildings and firing into police stations during the BLM protests, (which were almost all unmarked by violence). Turns out, the perps were right wing terrorists and white supremacists. Would you like to see that, again?

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟109,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Funny thing; every time I ask for some checkable evidence of what was on the laptop, no one can find anything. Why do you suppose that is?

Turns out, our intelligence agencies have repeatedly discovered that Putin was trying to help Trump in 2016. The Muller Report documents these attempts. Would you like me to show you again?

And of course, Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with agents of the Russian government. That's why he was sentenced to prison, and why Trump pardoned him. Would you like to see that, again?

As you know, the police caught most of the guys killing cops, burning buildings and firing into police stations during the BLM protests, (which were almost all unmarked by violence). Turns out, the perps were right wing terrorists and white supremacists. Would you like to see that, again?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

TL:DR: There were 22,000 verifiable emails on Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive, which is now in the hands of the FBI and being investigated for tax fraud. Most of the verifiable emails were general communications, news letters, stuff about his kids school, etc.; however, they also included the 5 million dollar deal with China and some Burisma communication, which is what you see the GOP and conservative media focusing on. Those were VERIFIABLE.

Copies of the emails use to be easy to find when the news first broke. Not so much now. Plus there's the pictures of him having sex with underage prostitutes and smoking a crack pipe that came off the same hard drive. All this and the the media covered it up while screaming "Russia did it!", until the 2020 election was over, then admitting it's real, which is also verifiable. I think you should be able to reason why you're not convincing anyone on the right that Putin and the White Supremes are part of some crazy conspiracy to overthrow America by putting Trump in office when you keep citing the same left-wing controlled sources that are constantly exposed for shilling and covering for the Democrat party.

• Winner
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
TL:DR: There were 22,000 verifiable emails on Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive, which is now in the hands of the FBI and being investigated for tax fraud. Most of the verifiable emails were general communications, news letters, stuff about his kids school, etc.; however, they also included the 5 million dollar deal with China and some Burisma communication, which is what you see the GOP and conservative media focusing on. Those were VERIFIABLE.

But no one can show us any of this? Darn. Maybe someone has it... (Barbarian checks)

The laptop lacked a clean chain of custody, and was considered a mess from a forensic standpoint by analysts.[6] The drive contained emails marked to and from Hunter Biden[2] and other digital files relating to him. PolitiFact wrote in June 2021 that it is possible that "copies of a laptop" were obtained, instead of Hunter Biden's actual laptop.[5] The New York Times and The Washington Post reported that their sources had authenticated a number of emails, including one that was the subject of the New York Post reporting.[7][6] No more than 22,000 of the almost 129,000 emails on the hard drive were confirmed as authentic in 2022 by two forensic analysts who independently examined the data for The Washington Post; however, the analysts could not verify the vast majority of the data. The unverifiable emails included some prominently reported previously by other news outlets.[6] The analysis found that people other than Biden had written files and folders to the drive before and after the original report by the New York Post, but only after it had been taken into FBI custody. It also found that data had been accessed and copied off the drive by people other than Biden over nearly three years.[6]
Hunter Biden laptop controversy - Wikipedia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

And that's why you never get to see what's on it.

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟109,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But no one can show us any of this? Darn. Maybe someone has it... (Barbarian checks)

The laptop lacked a clean chain of custody, and was considered a mess from a forensic standpoint by analysts.[6] The drive contained emails marked to and from Hunter Biden[2] and other digital files relating to him. PolitiFact wrote in June 2021 that it is possible that "copies of a laptop" were obtained, instead of Hunter Biden's actual laptop.[5] The New York Times and The Washington Post reported that their sources had authenticated a number of emails, including one that was the subject of the New York Post reporting.[7][6] No more than 22,000 of the almost 129,000 emails on the hard drive were confirmed as authentic in 2022 by two forensic analysts who independently examined the data for The Washington Post; however, the analysts could not verify the vast majority of the data. The unverifiable emails included some prominently reported previously by other news outlets.[6] The analysis found that people other than Biden had written files and folders to the drive before and after the original report by the New York Post, but only after it had been taken into FBI custody. It also found that data had been accessed and copied off the drive by people other than Biden over nearly three years.[6]
Hunter Biden laptop controversy - Wikipedia

And that's why you never get to see what's on it.

You seem to have missed this part of the article:

The portable drive provided to The Post contains 286,000 individual user files, including documents, photos, videos and chat logs. Of those, Green and Williams concluded that nearly 22,000 emails among those files carried cryptographic signatures that could be verified using technology that would be difficult for even the most sophisticated hackers to fake.

Such signatures are a way for the company that handles the email — in the case of most of these, Google — to provide proof that the message came from a verified account and has not been altered in some way. Alterations made to an email after it has been sent cause the cryptographic signatures to become unverifiable.

The verified emails cover a time period from 2009 to 2019, when Hunter Biden was acting as a consultant to companies from China and Ukraine, and exploring opportunities in several other countries. His father was vice president from 2009 to 2017.

Many of the nearly 22,000 verified emails were routine messages, such as political newsletters, fundraising appeals, hotel receipts, news alerts, product ads, real estate listings and notifications related to his daughters’ schools or sports teams. There was also a large number of bank notifications, with about 1,200 emails from Wells Fargo alone.

Other emails contained exchanges with Hunter Biden’s business partners, personal assistants or members of his family. Some of these emails appear to offer insights into deals he developed and money he was paid for business activities that opponents of his father’s bid for the presidency sought to make a campaign issue in 2020.

In particular, there are verified emails illuminating a deal Hunter Biden developed with a fast-growing Chinese energy conglomerate, CEFC China Energy, for which he was paid nearly $5 million, and other business relationships.

The drive also includes some verified emails from Hunter Biden’s work with Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company for which he was a board member.
President Donald Trump’s efforts to tie Joe Biden to the removal of a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma led to Trump’s first impeachment trial, which ended in acquittal in February 2020.

And again, there's the pictures that are clearly Hunter Biden, that the left seem to avoid like the plague.

Edit: I also went through the trouble of finding these for you.

View attachment 322521
View attachment 322520

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You seem to have missed this part of the article:

No, I saw that. It's just that all that weird stuff you claimed was there, turned out to be not there. Even worse, the laptop was tampered with after the shop got it; some things are missing and other things were added. Significantly, key evidence that could have established the authenticity of some things was removed. I think I know why. Those guys aren't easy to discourage, though:

On October 19, Ukrainian legislator Andrii Derkach posted on social media that he had a second Hunter Biden laptop, stating, "The facts confirming international corruption are stored on a second laptop. These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop."[46] Derkach had worked with Giuliani in Ukraine and was later sanctioned by the United States Treasury Department for his involvement in disinformation about Joe Biden; the Treasury concluded Derkach had been an active Russian intelligence agent for over a decade.
ibid

President Donald Trump’s efforts to tie Joe Biden to the removal of a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma led to Trump’s first impeachment trial, which ended in acquittal in February 2020.

Yeah, Trump tried to extort some kind of statement against Biden from Zelenskyy as a condition for getting U.S. aid. Didn't work, and the telephone conversation doing so got him impeached.

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟109,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, I saw that. It's just that all that weird stuff you claimed was there, turned out to be not there. Even worse, the laptop was tampered with after the shop got it; some things are missing and other things were added. Significantly, key evidence that could have established the authenticity of some things was removed. I think I know why. Those guys aren't easy to discourage, though:

On October 19, Ukrainian legislator Andrii Derkach posted on social media that he had a second Hunter Biden laptop, stating, "The facts confirming international corruption are stored on a second laptop. These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop."[46] Derkach had worked with Giuliani in Ukraine and was later sanctioned by the United States Treasury Department for his involvement in disinformation about Joe Biden; the Treasury concluded Derkach had been an active Russian intelligence agent for over a decade.
ibid

Yeah, Trump tried to extort some kind of statement against Biden from Zelenskyy as a condition for getting U.S. aid. Didn't work, and the telephone conversation doing so got him impeached.

Let's try this again:

22,000 emails among those files carried cryptographic signatures that could be verified using technology that would be difficult for even the most sophisticated hackers to fake.

Such signatures are a way for the company that handles the email — in the case of most of these, Google — to provide proof that the message came from a verified account and has not been altered in some way. Alterations made to an email after it has been sent cause the cryptographic signatures to become unverifiable.

In particular, there are verified emails illuminating a deal Hunter Biden developed with a fast-growing Chinese energy conglomerate, CEFC China Energy, for which he was paid nearly $5 million, and other business relationships.

The drive also includes some verified emails from Hunter Biden’s work with Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company for which he was a board member.

Pictures that I can't post here:

A couple of the documents you requested...again.... Hopefully you can see them. If not, let me know and I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong.

ble2.PNG
ble1.PNG

You're doing an outstanding job knocking down strawmen. I'll give you that.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're doing an outstanding job knocking down strawmen. I'll give you that.

You built them, after all. I just debunked them. I see that neither of the documents you posted had any of the horrible stuff you were telling us about. I'm pretty sure I know why.

Upvote 0