DONALD TRUMP MAKES ABSURD CLAIM THAT ILLEGAL VOTERS CHANGE INTO DISGUISE IN THEIR CAR AND THAT’S WHY

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
full title:
DONALD TRUMP MAKES ABSURD CLAIM THAT ILLEGAL VOTERS CHANGE INTO DISGUISE IN THEIR CAR AND THAT’S WHY REPUBLICANS LOSE
Donald Trump makes absurd claim that illegal voters disguise themselves to vote again, and that’s why GOP loses
Illegal voters, after having already cast their ballots, head to their cars and change outfits in order to vote again, according to President Donald Trump in an interview released Wednesday. The president also stressed what he believed to be the necessity for voter IDs in elections.

The president made his claims just over a week removed from major Republican losses in the House and in governor’s races, with Democrats picking up 33 seats in the House and flipping control for the first time since 2010.

Trump pegged Republican losses to voter fraud, similar to his unfounded excuse for not winning the popular vote over Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
tulc(no, seriously, President Trump actually said that!) :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Tigger45

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is it any crazier than claiming that thousands of Muslims were partying in New Jersey as the Twin Towers burned?

It's not that he's such a liar. What bothers me, is that he expects us to believe this stuff.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is it any crazier than claiming that thousands of Muslims were partying in New Jersey as the Twin Towers burned?
It's not that he's such a liar. What bothers me, is that he expects us to believe this stuff.
I don't know about 1000s of Muslims partying but I was working for DOD in Korea and in the Stars and Stripes, the newspaper for Americans overseas, I saw a photo of a large group of kids from a Muslim school near DC running out of their school, cheering because the towers were destroyed. A reporter asked one of them "What if Muslims were in the buildings?" The kid said "If they were faithful Muslims they will go to paradise."

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Barbarian said:

I don't know about 1000s of Muslims partying

Trump said he did. Says he saw it on television. He lied.

BTW, shouldn't it be "Der Alte?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Barbarian said:
Trump said he did. Says he saw it on television. He lied
Not necessarily. After I posted I googled and found some articles like this.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nope. Reporters checked television stations broadcast logs. He lied.

The investigator in your video says "Our inquiry found that Donald Trump was not correct." and "I think we can definitively say that Donald Trump was wrong when he said there were thousands of people." and "We found no evidence to support what he said that day."

So there you are. Even the official news outlet for Donald Trump says he didn't tell the truth.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Illegal voters, after having already cast their ballots, head to their cars and change outfits in order to vote again, according to President Donald Trump in an interview released Wednesday. The president also stressed what he believed to be the necessity for voter IDs in elections.

I don't know about anywhere else but when I vote they verify my registration and check my ID. Then they record that I am voting. I couldn't go change my clothes and vote again.
What is he talking about? Has he ever voted in person?

Upvote 0