Donald Trump Has Spent Nearly a Quarter of His Days as President at His Golf Courses

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
President Trump's golfing as president is different than Obama's golfing as president, because ...

he uses that time to negotiate and do US business.
Trump's golfing as president is different than Obama's golfing as president, because ...
...then why is it he has accomplished very little while he's played a a great deal of golf? I might also point out that President Trump has shown no reluctance to claim credit for many MANY things he's had little to nothing to do with so:
But White House spokesman Sean Spicer also said Trump's right to "privacy" is one reason that the Trump administration hasn't trumpeted the outcomes of his meetings on golf courses (emph. added)
the idea that he wouldn't spread anything he does on the golf course as far and as fast as he could is a little...unlikely. :sorry:

Amazing the vitriol against a man accomplishing so much.
tulc(if President Trump actually accomplishes something then he'll look at it) :wave:

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No but transportation and security is costing us millions.

Whether he leaves the White House grounds or not, security still costs us millions. The same security is on staff whether he goes to the golf course or goes anywhere else. Not like they hire a totally different security detail when he goes golfing. The same cars, the same staffing, etc, etc.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether he leaves the White House grounds or not, security still costs us millions. The same security is on staff whether he goes to the golf course or goes anywhere else. Not like they hire a totally different security detail when he goes golfing. The same cars, the same staffing, etc, etc.
Well...except the money used to pay for a lot of that stuff gets added to President Trumps bottom line since their his properties. :wave:
tulc(KAG by taking with both hands, as much as possible) :sigh:

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
tulc(if President Trump actually accomplishes something then he'll look at it) :wave:

He did manage to make himself even more of a laughingstock when he bragged and laughed about being completely ignorant on trade with USAs second largest trading partner, and then lying to Canadian leader about it. That is an accomplishment.

Here is a man do disinterested and uncaring about his job that he was too lazy to spend literally five minutes and learn most basic fact of trade with country he was meeting: Surplus or Defecit? This was too much effort for Trump.
Trump Openly Brags About Lying to Justin Trudeau's Face

Trump says he made up facts about trade deficit in meeting with Trudeau

But he has hours and hours to spend getting latest gossip for twitter wars with celebrities and out of favor staff. And hours and hours to spend coming up with humorous names for people he wants to humiliate and attack.

And hours and hours to play golf. When your supporters do not care if you laugh and brag about your ignorance on important matters such as the economy, and you do not care enough to spend literally five minutes learning those important facts before important meeting on economy, why not? But in the end, this is what happens:

How Donald Trump is making Chinese leadership look great in comparison
When Donald Trump lands in Beijing on Wednesday, expect China to roll out the red carpet.

And why shouldn't they welcome the United States President who is making China's leader look great in comparison?

Ahead of Trump's first visit to Asia, many commentators have pointed out how the US President has weakened American's stance in the world and allowed China to assert more dominance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, in all fairness, every president and presidential candidate has stepped on their duffle bag at one point or another and looked like a buffoon. None of them are perfect even though many people seem to think so.
"Stepped on their duffel bag"? THAT is a great expression, I've never heard it before and find it quite apt! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(always loves learning new sayings) :clap:

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
"Stepped on their duffel bag"? THAT is a great expression, I've never heard it before and find it quite apt! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(always loves learning new sayings) :clap:

That one is not original on my part. That comes from w...a....y back in my Army days. It was commonly said of anyone who messed up the they "stepped on their duffle bag". Some sayings stand the test of time! Glad you got a kick out of it.

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That one is not original on my part. That comes from w...a....y back in my Army days. It was commonly said of anyone who messed up the they "stepped on their duffle bag". Some sayings stand the test of time! Glad you got a kick out of it.
I KNEW I was missing out by joining the Air Force instead of the Army! ;)
tulc(is going to use that in the future!) :clap:

Reactions: Copperhead
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums