Charlotte
✟15,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no need to panic but you do need to take extra sanitary methods while the number of people being infected is growing. Here are couple of tips to reduce the possibility of becoming ill.
1. Please make sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often.
2. Don’t touch your, eyes, mouth, or face unless you have just cleaned your hands.
3. If at all possible avoid as much touch as you can until risk of infection is much lower. Fist bumps instead of hand shakes, Praise (words of affirmation) instead of hugs.
4. After being in the public and going home, take off the clothes you wore and put them in the washing machine. Spray disinfectant on any coats, hats, or other items you cannot wash, especially if you have someone at home bedridden or with low immunity. Put on different set of clothes just for home.
5. If you are sick, please stay home. The health of you and your family is very important.
Especially for those with low immunity please use a face mask when out in a crowd. Face masks are taking on less of a stigma then in recent years. They are seen more often being worn by people not sick than ever before. I like the cloth ones best but any mask covering your mouth and nose is going to reduce exposure to illness significantly.
Amazon has some great options for anti germ masks and with Prime shipping, ships for free in two days. Here are some options:
UNIME Anti-Dust Mouth Mask Cotton, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0859K9GWL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_x9IzEbG31VBGA
Cotton Mouth Mask 4 Layer Cotton Blend, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085DR57FJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_gfJzEb6A2S4ZT
CIKIShield 5 Pack Cotton Mask Anime, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WSFY3VN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XkJzEbA5NNPCE

gettyimages-107907139-1583358889.jpg

If you would like to see the original blog post, join me at Bitter TEA Media. This is where you can read Don’t Panic Over Coronavirus, Just Be Smart and more posts on the go.
Don’t Panic Over Coronavirus, Just Be Smart

Attachments

• CCE2EDD5-95C5-4CD4-8850-0B54DD5E2387.jpeg
    CCE2EDD5-95C5-4CD4-8850-0B54DD5E2387.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was nice of them to exclude superfluous things.
I would agree that this should be left out of an atheist only section....for the healing I speak of is dependent on the belief of the patient, or healer.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I would agree that this should be left out of an atheist only section....for the healing I speak of is dependent on the belief of the patient, or healer.
And if there is no healing in a christian, it was just his time.

Nice to see that you guys got all your bases covered, as per usual.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And if there is no healing in a christian, it was just his time.

Nice to see that you guys got all your bases covered, as per usual.
If there were no healing, the christian wasnt healed. One must be healed before they can experience healing.

There are no two Christians who are alike, Everyone is on their own solitary road, even though they may seem to be connected via outside factors. We each live in our own world, in which we are the center of attention.

Upvote 0