Dominican Nun Speaks in Favor of Homosexuals Being Able to Marry in the Catholic Church

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In 2017, Sister Caram sparked another controversy on a television program by questioning a principal dogma about Mary, the Mother of God.

Dominican Sister Lucía Caram, who lives in Spain but is Argentinian, said during a recent television program that she is in favor of homosexual couples being able to “marry in the Church.”

In the show called Cuentos Chinos (“Tall Tales”), host Jorge Javier Vázquez, who is openly homosexual, asked the religious: “Would you be in favor of gays getting married in the Church?” to which the nun responded: “I would be in favor of gays getting married in the Church because God always blesses love.”

In a previous comment, Sister Caram also noted: “My best friend is gay. He’s Juan Carlos Cruz, who is a global LGTBI leader.”

Cruz is a Chilean activist and a victim of sexual abuse by the late Fernando Karadima, a priest who was dismissed from the clerical state.

Continued below.

• Prayers
Reactions: RileyG

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This surprises me coming from a DOMINICAN.

Lord, have mercy
The operative word may not be 'Dominican' but 'Argentinian'. The Dominican sisters in the USA are astounding, particularly the Nashville Dominicans.

Upvote 0