Midwest
✟161,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They were more establishment right until Murdoch bought them. Now they are definitely right wing.

As you've been asked several times now, why would the DOJ have ANYTHING to say about a case in which they're not involved?
It's possible they might have been asked for their opinion on it. That said, I will nevertheless say that I would to see both (1) stronger evidence that they recommended such a thing, as so far all we have is "Fox News looked at some filings and said this is the case", and (2) a better explanation as to why this sentence is considered unreasonable, because so far I've just seen people upset because... because... well, because. It's a misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of one year, a sentence of no prison time plus 3 years probation does not seem too odd to me, unless they had prior convictions.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They were more establishment right until Murdoch bought them. Now they are definitely right wing.

As you've been asked several times now, why would the DOJ have ANYTHING to say about a case in which they're not involved?
Pew Research has a reputation for being neutral. Here are the results of their polling of the audience and a nice graph, and audiences generally correspond to the nature of the publication:

I've fought against the corrupt government establishment for decades, and consider Fox Network an unusual mix of establishment people and very conservative personnel. I remember the Wall Street Journal going with a huge outright lie in order to protect the government establishment. I would argue that the establishment keeps moving further and further left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0