Does watching inappropriate contentography make me a bad person?

Dr.J0sh

Jul 22, 2015
✟15,345.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Watching inappropriate contentography does not make you a bad person but it is bad behaviour. I will tell you why. The images that you view are total voyeurism intended to titillate and are in no way reflective of a real sex life. inappropriate content can give the impression that sex you always be furious and aggressive, totally untrue. The people are actors and in no way portray reality, it is a piece of fiction. Some people who view inappropriate content feel that women want to be treated as portrayed, wrong! inappropriate content leads to masturbation and excessive masturbation as a result of watching inappropriate content can cause a person to be unable to have a sex life as sex is about mutual love and not self gratification.

Yeah I understand it now after all these questions. I'll try not to watch it as much but I might every once in a while. Going to be difficult :/.

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks man. Yeah it is a lot to take in. Also thanks for telling me. Little weird but have you seen inappropriate content?
Buddy honestly I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've seen inappropriate content. I still wrestle with it from time to time. Anywhere from real internet stuff to seeing little rated R stuff on tv. I like Game of Thrones so that makes things quite difficult. A lot of times I don't even fast forward through it if it's quick which is in all honesty wrong but I'm not perfect in the slightest. The more graphic stuff I find that the more times I fight against it the easier it gets. Honestly the older I get the easier it is too so that helps. I'm 37 but feel like I'm 80 a lot of the time lol. I won't lie and say it's easy. It's very difficult but when you find someone to share your life with and your relationship as a whole is so much better because of it, that makes it all worth it and you'll find in THAT day, you won't even be thinking about inappropriate content.

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Watching inappropriate contentography does not make you a bad person but it is bad behaviour. I will tell you why. The images that you view are total voyeurism intended to titillate and are in no way reflective of a real sex life. inappropriate content can give the impression that sex you always be furious and aggressive, totally untrue. The people are actors and in no way portray reality, it is a piece of fiction. Some people who view inappropriate content feel that women want to be treated as portrayed, wrong! inappropriate content leads to masturbation and excessive masturbation as a result of watching inappropriate content can cause a person to be unable to have a sex life as sex is about mutual love and not self gratification.
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. I agree 100% with what you have to say much more than anyone I've ever heard on the subject of sex on general and masturbation thrown into it. The addition of self gratification is the entire key. THAT is the fruit, THAT is the knowledge of evil. Pleasure of self is where everything derives from. Not receiving pleasure and joy but getting it through the belief that you can achieve it by and through yourself and not through the giving the of yourself and the showing of love and sacrifice.

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is said that psychopaths have no empathy of the harm they cause to others. They only think of their own lusts and pleasures. They do not see or measure the harm that is going on because of their lusts. So, not only do I believe that inappropriate contentography makes one a bad person but rather psychotic as well.
You can believe what you want to. Everyone's entitles to their own opinion but calling a mule a thoroughbred doesn't make it so. Sorry if that sounds rude but that's about the skinny of it. Long term effects of degenerative, degradative, sexual behavior does cause loss of emotional sensitivity that is true. It's also true that the longer and more a person watches the more likely they are to seek out and try perverse activities much to a violent, harmful, and illegal end but psychotic no. To be psychotic you are born psychotic for one. You can develop anti social behavior that's true. PSTD due to trauma. And their may be some chance on a level that watching inappropriate contentography will in deed lead a person to hurt another living thing with no remorse but I'm sorry I won't let you scare, guilt, or fill this boys head with misinformation. I'm a Christian. Yes, a Christian that prides himself on being factual and using wisdom and the grace on common sense of the LORD to answer any question.

Reactions: Aidan K
Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But I'm not a psyco??
NO, YOU'RE NOT A PSYCHO AND THE PERSON THAT COMMENTED THAT IS VERY BADLY MISINFORMED WITH THEIR OPINIONS. I ask you please continue to do what you're doing, ask question from INFORMED people, get all the information you can, and do your research. Don't follow blindly in anything you do and certainly don't take anyone's word for anything or else you might end up listening to people like that. I'm a dad and frankly I'm angry at that response. Maybe I'm reading a different Bible. Watching inappropriate content is a sin I've told you that in my previous comments. It is immoral I hope I've explained to you why and what it MAY lead to that can be dangerous to you and others in the future and also that it is a disrespect but that is a far cry from you being sociopathic. Watching inappropriate content does not make you a psycho automatically and it is not even a symptom of psychopathy. As a matter of fact I won't even get into the psychosis of that. Just please research.

Reactions: Aidan K
Upvote 0

madera23

May 14, 2014
✟634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Question says it all but like yeah I tend to watch it a few times a week. I never really feel bad or anything afterwards I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. I'm 16 btw not sure where this post was supposed to go...
Hi
You are falling as a child of god
if you dont see anything wrong with it, it is because a demon in you is enjoying it.
please do not be tempted to watch filth.
It is a sin.
please stop before it takes you over completely.
it can turn into an addiction and destroy your soul.
listen.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi
You are falling as a child of god
if you dont see anything wrong with it, it is because a demon in you is enjoying it.
please do not be tempted to watch filth.
It is a sin.
please stop before it takes you over completely.
it can turn into an addiction and destroy your soul.
listen.

There is no demon in this boy. Many young adults watch inappropriate content, it is not good, but he does not have a demon. Geez.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dr.J0sh

Jul 22, 2015
✟15,345.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
NO, YOU'RE NOT A PSYCHO AND THE PERSON THAT COMMENTED THAT IS VERY BADLY MISINFORMED WITH THEIR OPINIONS. I ask you please continue to do what you're doing, ask question from INFORMED people, get all the information you can, and do your research. Don't follow blindly in anything you do and certainly don't take anyone's word for anything or else you might end up listening to people like that. I'm a dad and frankly I'm angry at that response. Maybe I'm reading a different Bible. Watching inappropriate content is a sin I've told you that in my previous comments. It is immoral I hope I've explained to you why and what it MAY lead to that can be dangerous to you and others in the future and also that it is a disrespect but that is a far cry from you being sociopathic. Watching inappropriate content does not make you a psycho automatically and it is not even a symptom of psychopathy. As a matter of fact I won't even get into the psychosis of that. Just please research.

Thanks man and yeah I understand. Too be honest you have been the coolest/best on here.

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
As a matured sexual male sex is of great interest to you. God made us that way. It's not the interest and attraction that is the problem but what it leads to. inappropriate content is bad news on several fronts. Curiosity about sex and bodies need not be. That's part of being sexual. Toss this around and get back with any comments or questions if you want to.

John
NZ

Upvote 0