Does the phrase 50 50 mean anything essentially?

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is literally a 50/50 chance of either tails or heads happening when flipping a coin if the coin lands on one of it's sides (rarely it might stand on it's thin edge lol). Other times people estimate a 50/50 situation when perhaps it's not exactly that percentage.

Upvote 0

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
just because one of two outcomes has to be true doesnt mean its 50 50. does it have real meaning or its just something people say?
God is 100% verses nothing. Only one outcome is true and that probably looks like God's Love in a mirror, which we all have the opportunity to share and thoroughly enjoy any subsequent reciprocation. The other outcome is a lie from the father of lies.

So: 100% God + 0% you = 100% God. That equation will NEVER disappoint! Learning the 100% God is, admittingly, difficult but NOT impossible.

Just put one foot on that invisible bridge and God immediately takes over!

So again: 100% God is 0% you. You are here to glorify God as He glorifies you and so that you might be a witness and testimony that only God can manufacture! Anyone's goofy ideas are not designed to work. It's God's way or the highway to hell--life totally sucks(right here, right now)! Instead of "heaven" now and all of it's authority, privileges and responsibility,

It's so easy, even I can do it as a 0% me, 100% God!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is literally a 50/50 chance of either tails or heads happening when flipping a coin

And a 50/50 chance of a random playing card being black (as opposed to red), assuming a pack with no jokers.

Similarly, when the weather bureau says that there's a 50% chance of rain, they mean that getting rain is as likely as not getting rain.

When they say that there's a 90% chance of rain, they mean that getting rain is nine times as likely as not getting rain.

Reactions: ewq1938
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
just because one of two outcomes has to be true doesnt mean its 50 50. does it have real meaning or its just something people say?
"50-50," when I've heard the expression, is just someone's way of saying that either possibility has an equal chance of being true.

Upvote 0