✟39,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Here Peter addresses Elders

1 Peter 5:1-4 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

Here the Lord promises the crown of life, who are faithful unto death.

Revelation 2:10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer.
Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested,
and you will have tribulation ten days.
Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved,
he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

The crown of life mentioned by James is again tied in to enduring temptations, trials and tribulations.
It is a crown earned by endurance, consistent with other promises for those who overcome...

Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name
from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

A Crown of Righteousness

1 Timothy 4:
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge,
will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

The context for the crown of righteousness is that of accomplishment.
Paul boldly claimed that he has finished his course and kept the faith.