Shalom uv'rachah b'Yeshua
Jan 20, 2003
✟475.00
Faith
Messianic
i like it
anim1950.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah. . .speaking of the, ahem *much worse,* how do you keep that from showing up in searches for anime or RPG jpegs and gifs? I use moderate safe search on Google, and several of those sites come up in the listings anyway. I'm afraid to enter any site I see in a search for fear of it being one of those.

:sigh: :sick:

Upvote 0

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't worry about it. So I see occasional giant naked women firing lasers from between their legs. (IANMTU.) Big deal! I ignore 'em and keep looking for whatever I'm actually looking for. I just don't worry about it.

The most effective filter is apathy. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bunker

Mar 10, 2003
North Idaho
Visit site
✟15,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh No!! Look at my name!! UGH!...I can't even read it....I tried to change it, but I am told I need like 120 'blessings' to do so!!!...Anyway....it's Bunker......meaning.......nothing at all!! It was the first and only one that came to my head, and besides....My boys liked it!..Okay....'nough testing for me.

Upvote 0