Does anyone know the??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 10:27And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Luke 18:1 And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint

Luke 18:27And He said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Habakkuk 2:2-3 Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore...stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Galatians 6:9-10 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Hebrews 10:35-37 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay.

Hebrews 11:1, 6 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see...And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

Hebrews 12:1-3 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Upvote 0

Lady Di-USA

Jul 12, 2004
Kentucky, USA
✟249.00
Faith
Christian
mnmcandiez said:
Does anyone know the verse where it says with god all things are possible or something to that phrase? Or some good verses that have to deal with not giving up and to keep going? Thanks God bless.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Mat 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

God bless and comfort you always. :pray: :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.