Does anyone here Breakdance?

Confuscious

Apr 26, 2005
Western Australia
Visit site
✟277.00
Faith
Christian
I breakdance and its a fun and enjoyable hobby for me which is a very modern style of dance it has been around since the 1960's but forgotten about for a while until the Steady Rocker crew got everything up and going again around the 1980's-90's. It is made up from 3 different dance styles..i cant remember which though.
Anyways enough of the history lesson does anyone breakdance here?

J

J3sus Is My L0rd

Lol!! Ya breakdancin is soo much fun... but pretty much, it takes TIMe and HARDWORK and dedication! OH OH and ya a big one - PATIENCE! When sometimes there the easiest move that you are 1 step away from gettin but it takes WEEKS of practice to finally get over it, even when u just wanna call it quits. Lol for me anythin, some things... but it is suuch a blast. If you really wanna do it - go for it. I'm self-taught as well! Ya just gotta read up and go for it, gettin some video's helps.

I don't think its the godliest of places, but signing up at bboy.org (its free) is worth the time, cuz u can check out video's and posts and ask questions. It's pretty sweet, but I dont go there anymore, like not recently within Months! hahaha

Anyway, ya God is so awesome

Be blessed †

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Confuscious

Apr 26, 2005
Western Australia
Visit site
✟277.00
Faith
Christian
J3sus Is My L0rd said:
I don't think its the godliest of places, but signing up at bboy.org (its free) is worth the time, cuz u can check out video's and posts and ask questions. It's pretty sweet, but I dont go there anymore, like not recently within Months! hahaha
QUOTE]

Yeah i am already a member of Bboy.org Im BBOYconfuscious on the forums if you wanna find me. Anyways glad to hear from ya. Can you Pm me the moves you know?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pele

Jun 13, 2005
San Jose, Bay Area, Cali
Visit site
✟15,435.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Used to be into Breaking but y'all gotta check the origin. I dropped Hip Hop and the whole culture that came with it. It was hard @ first but when I was revealed the truth behind Hip Hop and what not, I decided, forget it I AIN'T WIT IT. Check it out folks. (mind u, I used to be a big hip hop head into mos def, common, the roots, goapele, etc.) not no more, ditched it all.

www.exministries.com

I'm a Jesus fanatic now.

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
I've been breakdancing since the 80s with my crew.

We've sent fools to the hospital because they look at our moves and try to imitate us.

If anyone here has a crew that wants to challenge my crew to a break-dance battle... start practicing for a few months and then send me a PM.

Upvote 0