Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If your kids are young you limit their video game time, and when they're older they'll learn to do so on their own

Not sure if it's a fact, but limiting one too much could make them go hog wild when they are no longer restricted due to coming if age..

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My company make this series and I promise you we’re not that evil really. Honest. ;)
I viewed the promo photos. Apalling, disgusting, should be banned, not only for children, but for everyone. Case closed.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I viewed the promo photos. Apalling, disgusting, should be banned, not only for children, but for everyone. Case closed.

I will pass this along. We will make no more Dark Souls games as you command! :)

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Bandai Namco actually. We’re the evil ones who fund it and distribute it to the poor unsuspecting world. ;)

That is the publisher. The only decent series BanNam makes is the Tales series.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I know we’re a publisher. Thanks for your kind estimation of our output though, it’s always appreciated. :)

Sorry, I just consider the developers the ones who make a game. Actually, I forgot about Soul Caliber, those are generally decent.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I just consider the developers the ones who make a game. Actually, I forgot about Soul Caliber, those are generally decent.

It’s ok, most people don’t really know what publishers really do, because so much of the work done in games is hidden under countless NDAs. I was at development studios for a decade, and quite honestly I also didn’t really understand what they did either until I joined one and saw it from the other side.

The bulk of the creative and production work is done by the developer, but there’s more input from publishers than you might think.

Do we not get any love for Tekken btw? ;)

Upvote 0

DreadCthulhu

Feb 2, 2018
Nova Scotia
✟3,186.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s ok, most people don’t really know what publishers really do, because so much of the work done in games is hidden under countless NDAs. I was at development studios for a decade, and quite honestly I also didn’t really understand what they did either until I joined one and saw it from the other side.

The bulk of the creative and production work is done by the developer, but there’s more input from publishers than you might think.

Do we not get any love for Tekken btw? ;)
Tekken is a good series, I'm just absolute trash at fighting games in general. Remembering combos and frames is not my strong suit. Also, Dark Souls 4 confirmed?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Tekken is a good series, I'm just absolute trash at fighting games in general. Remembering combos and frames is not my strong suit.

I'm terrible at them. Although I do love mashing buttons and getting an occasional win against someone who takes it super seriously. There's nothing more guaranteed to set them off in a rage. :D

Also, Dark Souls 4 confirmed?

Hahaha.

Upvote 0

DreadCthulhu

Feb 2, 2018
Nova Scotia
✟3,186.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm terrible at them. Although I do love mashing buttons and getting an occasional win against someone who takes it super seriously. There's nothing more guaranteed to set them off in a rage. :D

Hahaha.
Hmmm.:scratch: Highly suspicious. Almost like you know that From Software saying that they are taking a break from Dark Souls was really just a red herring and that they are going to release Dark Souls 4 in early to mid 2020, but if you told anyone, you would lose your job.Hmmm...........

• Haha
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums