Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
[c]Alright, here are the winners!!! I had my friend who is a fan helping me judge since I thought all of them were great!

First Place we had a tie with flowerpetals and sojourner1! Congratulations to both of you!

Second Place was a tie, also, with ~Gig~ and littleredkiss!

Third Place was a three-way tie with whitebeaches, SandyBear and The_Doctor!

Fourth Place went to historicus!

Thank you, everyone, for playing and fellowshipping! I enjoyed every moment of it! And if anyone has other Doctor Who stuff they want to share (how they liked the anniversary show or the Adventures in Time and Space movie that was on last night), feel free to post here and we will have a grand discussion![/c]
Congratulations to the winners!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I loved the show! It was awesome! I laughed! I cried! I was confused at times! And it was everything Doctor Who should be!

I haven't seen it yet. I'm in wait mode right now. They had it on this morning, but I was getting ready for church so I'm going to watch the repeat screening tonight. It starts in about 45 minutes.....can't wait! :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I thought the show was good and was confused at times and my daughter said thats because i never watched that show before. I liked how at the end the planet the DR came from was spared the fire and frozen in time ( like a picture) instead. It will be interesting to see what comes of that and will be watching the next one that airs in the future.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope you enjoy it. I loved it as well, and got to watch it twice, which has good because with the time travel I was a little confused. So great. They did a fantastic job!! Can't wait for another. :)

I did enjoy it and I watched it twice too. :D My daughter asked me to record it as she was very tired last night and went to bed early, so this evening we watched it again with her. It was better second time round for me. I just wish Matt Smith wasn't leaving soon because I absolutely love him as the Doctor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone get to see The Adventures In Time And Space? It aired on Friday night, and it was about the creation of Doctor Who, up through the first regeneration. It was really excellent! And sad.

Reactions: Habakk
Upvote 0

Habakk

Prayer Team †
Jun 10, 2011
Teesside
✟36,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did anyone get to see The Adventures In Time And Space? It aired on Friday night, and it was about the creation of Doctor Who, up through the first regeneration. It was really excellent! And sad.

No, I missed that. Hopefully it will be shown again.

Upvote 0

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I saw that it was excellent :thumbsup:

Upvote 0