Do you want to become a christian???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
why are u spamming with your evolution garbage?

It's more constructive than posting "remember Jesus loves you" thirty times. And seeing as it is just appended to the end of actual comments, it makes no difference. I notice you failed to answer my question.

Why are you spamming the thread with the same statement over and over?

Upvote 0

Daughter of Ararat

Yeshua's Rose of Hayastan
May 4, 2010
✟9,539.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Well it is speaking to the choir.

They did here and in several other areas of the forum. It seems evangelical spam is CF approved.
I am not evangelical. Can't be. They do make me question my salvation despite my faith in Christ. Too much doctrinal legalism I've come across over the years.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am not evangelical. Can't be. They do make me question my salvation despite my faith in Christ. Too much doctrinal legalism I've come across over the years.

I'm not evangelical either. But they do tend to do that.

Reactions: balesom
Upvote 0

Daughter of Ararat

Yeshua's Rose of Hayastan
May 4, 2010
✟9,539.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
<staff edit>
Let me guess, you are an evangelical? Here is the thing, sometimes you end up examining yourself so much that you get lost in your shortcoming and start to lose sight of the grace we have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

greatnews

Jan 7, 2012
✟2,036.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I simply don't believe the blood of the Lord alone - atleast how you mean it - atoned for my sin.
my thread is only for those who are not christian who look at this forum, although it is for those who want to examine there selves to see whither they are in the faith.. and why don't you believe that?

Upvote 0
E

explodingboy

Now if you prayed this prayer, said it out aloud, and believed in Jesus. you are saved, which means you now a christian, and is going to heaven. Also remember you can't ever go to heaven by being a good person for the bible says there is none good, but one, and that is God. So will you pray the sinners prayer, and accept Jesus as your Lord, and Savior????????????

In all honesty, no.

I mean for starters the whole sinners prayer.. is just a bit too.. American for me to take seriously. As to my soul, I don't plan to get in by being good, I plan on being accountable, and at the end of my days I'm happy with them ending all this eternity talk exhausts me to no end.

Finally not being a spiritual person, what reason is there for me to claim Christianity outside of my cultural heritage, because one shouldn't be choosing Gods, and religions. It's a modern trend and one that grieves me to no end.

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

Thread has been cleaned up to remove post which violated the following:

Flaming
&#9679; Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
&#9679; If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.
&#9679; Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christian.

Please also note that if you're bothered by these type of threads, you are free to ignore them - in fact that may be your best option rather than breaking the rules with flaming posts.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.