Currently in China
✟13,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It hasn't snowed in California in my entire life (at least where I live, but around winter I usually see snow on the mountain peaks surrounding silicon valley), so it would be really cool if we had a blizzard that just came out of nowhere. Bring it on!

Upvote 0

twoin1

Feb 25, 2004
New England
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Snow!!! I love snow. I am from Texas bout have spent most of my recent winters in New England largly because I do love snow. Yesterday I just as we began the meal at the OE program I work at the qestion was what do you like to do in the snow. I had lots of answers.

Gotta love snow.undefined :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Celtic Camel

Nov 28, 2004
wandering a journey in eternity
Visit site
✟16,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
ooh... snow... if that ever happens for Christmas here, something is very wrong!!! (I live in Queensland, Australia!) :p
so, if I want to experience an environmental miracle this Christmas, I'd love it to snow!!!
But I really hate cold weather, so give me our typical humid, sunny, hot summer days! Just to start off our summer, the first couple of days are expected to be between 30 & 40 degrees (that's like...between 85 and 105 fahrenheit, I think).
Anyway, have have fun, whatever the weather brings, I say!
Love & prayers,
Lisa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.