Do You Think there's a World-Wide Peodophile Ring?

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
We hear so much about this sort of thing now people seem to be becoming immune to it.
When I came from UK in 1971 I helped a young girl with anorexia. Just as she was becoming set free from the illness the root of her problem came to the surface which had been 'her mother' Helen had a grudge with her all her 33 years. She got drunk one evening, entered her mother's home when she was asleep and set fire to the curtains.
Then went outside on the lawn to watch- BUT - after calling the police and fire brigade.
She had to go to prison and we stayed close. When she was there she told me a young man was in there who had been abused by a leading magistrate and had named him.
I remember it being in the News where this judge was investigated - other leading people were named too...
Just a couple of years ago - some 40 years later, the Judge was charged for sexual abuse. All those years he got away with it and continued abusing boys.
Helen was also told in the prison that the Police Dept was involved too this was the reason it was squashed for so long.
This week, we hear of abuse by the Catholic Church and Cardinal Pell covering it up.
Just as the case pointed to him for complicity it seemed he was rushed away! - to the Vatican and given a high office of Cardinal making it difficult for him to be available for the court case, but recently they demanded he return to face charges.
Now that the time has come for the hearing we are told that Cardinal pell is too sick to attend. He attended some by video and requested it was all done this way but it was refused so now they have deferred the case until February - when they expect him to be well
I wonder what will happen then?
What was disclosed today was something the public have always heard 'unofficially' the Police Dept covered it up years ago! They have admitted it. I know one of their victims, who says they cover it up because there are peodophiles in high office there and that there is a world-ring that includes politicians and royalty from all over the world.
Have you hear of any such things?

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
You may wish to have this moved to the conspiracy forum.
Why does it offend you? You will see that all these claims though it is taking years - are coming to the fore and proving to be true. The Truth will always out

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
A world wide conspiracy of any group is very hard to believe in, no matter be they some sort of criminal, deviant or, even worse, politician.
For sure it sounds hard but gradually the people are being brought out and named. English politician Ted Heath was one of them, the same as a lot of the show biz people they've been talked about for years. People knew of Jimmy Saville for years... yet did nothing This is what happens I can tell you that a great lot of show biz people are perverted in some way.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
For sure it sounds hard but gradually the people are being brought out and named. English politician Ted Heath was one of them, the same as a lot of the show biz people they've been talked about for years.
And is there any evidence for a worldwide pedophile ring? Or is there just evidence for pedophiles in high positions?

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The evidence is from the victims, but unfortunately when they first make their claims they can't prove it because so many in high places squash them. However, later on they come out. Each one is gradually vindicated.
A lady here in Australia was a victim for most of her childhood. She made charges against her abusers, one is a well-known psychologist who fled to Singapore when the charges were laid. He died there of unnatural circumstances. Her case was brought to court a few weeks ago and they said there was not enough evidence. But she will not give up as the evidences of these cases are gradually coming out and her case will just get stronger over time but the 'offenders in high places' i.e. the police etc. are the biggest problem that is why I was so surprised today to read the the police were admitting they covered up the abuse by the Catholic Church - now they didn't have to say that! but I suppose someone's conscience got the better of them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
And is there any evidence for a worldwide pedophile ring? Or is there just evidence for pedophiles in high positions?
AS stated, the evidence is gradually coming out but you can understand why it's been hidden for so long when the people that would be responsible for charging these people are in it themselves.
This woman - as a girl - was taken to UK and Scotland It was her German grandparents who arranged it. Now you may have seen that the little boy that went missing in Australia a couple of years ago, the police were investigating a local 'grandparents' peodophile ring... now that's gone dead for some reason! and that's how it goes something pops out then it is squashed and repeats again until eventually the truth comes

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
12 of 33 children in this 1973 St Alipius’ Christian Brothers #Ballarat Gr 4 class photo took their own lives.

CFb9mtYUsAAAHxj.jpg

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I haven't heard about it. But it is easy to point at wrong people so I do not pay attention to how I am wrong. And I need to not be only analyzing evil people's personalities, with my head knowledge. I need to have compassion for all evil people, because Jesus on the cross died with hope for any and all evil people > love "hopes all things" (in 1 Corinthians 13:7).

I have been told that every predator has been a victim. I can imagine how the victim got ideas from what was done to that victim, and then he or she chose to somehow copy-cat what was done to him or her . . . instead of choosing to do what is good and learn how to love. But not all victims, I understand, go on to become predators. So, it is important to do what is good, in spite of evil that is done to us or has been done.

Why would a child choose to copy-cat the evil which is done to the child? I understand that in Satan's kingdom, there is "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience" > in Ephesians 2:2. This evil spirit is ministered by a predator to the predator's victims, somehow. One child can become deeply hurt and keep on suffering, unless the child becomes a Christian and strong in God's love. Another child might get ideas from what was done to the child, then do those things. So, there can be "reproduction" of predators, in how the spirit of Satan's kingdom works.

Also, the evil spirit of the predation can help to cause people to become committed to unforgiveness. And then ones can keep on being unable to find out how to love . . . so they keep on functioning in Satan's kingdom.

So, most of all, there needs to be our spiritual warfare so evil people become children of God, and so evil does not decide how we become and what we do. "Just" killing or jailing evil people is not going to do all that is possible with God. And non-predators can do more harm, if they have much more time with a child > their bad example can help to spoil a child so he or she never finds out how to love. Our bad example of arguing and complaining can deeply violate a child, though we do not violate them physically.

"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation" (in Philippians 2:14-16).

The world takes care of its own; so I am not surprised that evil people help to cover up for pedophile predators. They may not all be pedophile predators, who help to cover for them. But Satan's spirit of evil can have people do such things > Ephesians 2:2. Also - - we need to not allow Satanic people to effect us with this stuff > when I first read about predators who were supposed to be priests, I even welcomed the news so I could be unforgiving and looking down on the religious people who could not tell the difference between a predator and a person of God's own love. Jesus makes even His sheep able to tell the difference between a real pastor and a wolf > John 10:1-31. But I gave in to the temptation to self-righteously condemn people, instead of caring in praying with forgiveness ready and hope for predators and people who could be so fooled by them.

In Satan's kingdom, even the non-predators can help the predators, by being unable to tell the difference > in religious culture, ones can have such superficial standards; and a psychopath with some acting ability can easily copy-cat the behavior which religious culture people look for; and then such an actor can actually pass oneself off as a fine person who should be ordained as a pastor!! Because even the high-up religious leaders also judge by appearance, instead of making sure with God. By not making sure with God, then, superficial religious people help predators to become pastors . . . while they can be very "good" at criticizing the predators, once discovered . . . after they provided the predators with camouflage.

So, then . . . don't we, too, need to submit to our Father for real correction, so we can make sure with God and not be fooled by evil actors? We have fooled our own selves into trusting wrong people, haven't we? I have, anyway. So we need to seek how God corrects us to find out how to love > Hebrews 12:4-11. If we submit to our Father and how He guides us in His peace (Colossians 3:15), He will personally and "continually" (Isaiah 58:11) guide us about who He wants us to trust and how to trust each person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

I think this is just way more likely. People in high positions who are pedophiles would show the "symptoms" of a worldwide pedophile ring, but it would not be a full blown conspiracy as if they have weekly meetings in smoke filled rooms like a group of super-villains planning the demise of the Justice league.

The way the law works in any country is that that law systematically favors those in power. The law is "enforced" in such a way that those in power have tremendous influence and/or a tremendous amount of burden must be overcome in order to effectively prosecute. The entire system treats those in power differently, from the way the police approach them, question them, evidence required, etc etc.

So, if someone in a position of power is "accused" of a crime, the burden to prosecute that person is WAY higher. Not only that, but that person will undoubtedly use his power and influence to fight the charges and kill the prosecution in the crib. There are many effective ways to do this: delaying interviews, delaying the investigation, increasing the cost and effort in the investigation via delays and other means, filing motions, contesting/fighting every single step in the process, witness/victim intimidation, calling in favors from other powerful members, influencing other members with quid pro quo agreements, etc

So the net effect can have the appearance of some local or regional conspiracy when the reality is that there is no conspiracy but rather just random high powered officials covering their butts.

Upvote 0
Oct 22, 2015
Tennessee
Visit site
✟15,194.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think that more important than a conspiracy is the fact that pedophiles continue to exist, and thus far our efforts to stop them from acting out have failed.
If we continue to merely punish them after the fact, and refuse to have a national (worldwide?) discussion of possible solutions, i.e., prevention, the horror will continue and probably get worse.
Every news article I see on the web announcing the latest molestation of a little victim, is rife with comments suggesting all manner of ghastly punishments the poster wishes upon the perpetrator, and this is a good way for angry, helpless people to vent, but punishment of past crimes does nothing to prevent future crimes, and I've yet to see any kinds "Christian" solutions posited. It's almost as if Christians believe this matter beyond the abilities of The Spirit.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I think that more important than a conspiracy is the fact that pedophiles continue to exist, and thus far our efforts to stop them from acting out have failed.
If we continue to merely punish them after the fact, and refuse to have a national (worldwide?) discussion of possible solutions, i.e., prevention, the horror will continue and probably get worse.
Every news article I see on the web announcing the latest molestation of a little victim, is rife with comments suggesting all manner of ghastly punishments the poster wishes upon the perpetrator, and this is a good way for angry, helpless people to vent, but punishment of past crimes does nothing to prevent future crimes, and I've yet to see any kinds "Christian" solutions posited. It's almost as if Christians believe this matter beyond the abilities of The Spirit.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

It would be absolutely wonderful if we could be proactive in predicting and diagnosing who is a pedophile, but currently, that is way beyond medical technology. There is absolutely no correlation between pedophilia and anything that would serve as a litmus test to pedophilia.

Pedophiles come from all types of background, rich, poor, 2-parent homes, single parent homes, only children, large families, and are of every race...

Then there is the problem of trying to convict someone BEFORE they commit a crime. Unless you have a team of psychics that can see the future like the movie Minority Report, there is just no way to preemptively predict and prevent someone from committing a crime, ANY crime.

As far as solving this problem with "The Spirit". To my knowledge of the bible, god does not work that way. You can't force feed someone the spirit and change their behavior unless they accept the spirit, repent, and accept god in their hearts. And even if they do, that does not prevent us from future sin since we are fallible and will fall from grace time and time again.

I wish it were not the case, but it is. We are only human and temptation will get the better of us time and time again. So even the Spirit is no guaranteed permanent cure for pedophilia or any vice.

Upvote 0
Oct 22, 2015
Tennessee
Visit site
✟15,194.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
See? You're still stuck in that "punishment" mindset.
The only way to prevent future molestations is to allow pedophiles the liberty to seek help. You're correct "There is absolutely no correlation between pedophilia and anything that would serve as a litmus test to pedophilia." So they only way is self-reporting.
I think if a person has those feelings, he's encouraged to avoid mental health expertise for fear of being persecuted.
What tortures would Jesus devise to deal with pedophiles?

Upvote 0