Do you think the Bible describes a progession of Consciousness?

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you think the Bible describes a progession of Consciousness? Mankind began with Adam and Eve struggling to live in nature. Then Mankind developed living in societies where Justice ruled. Then Jesus came and woke us up to the fact that kindness, compassion and mercy were needed to make full human beings. (This was when we became the son of man in all his glory) Do you believe this or part of it?

ChapterSix%20(3).jpg

bricklayer

Dec 26, 2009
the rust belt
✟5,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Jesus did not come into a world where justice ruled. There was no over arching justice until it was served upon Jesus on the cross. Without justice, there can be no forgiveness. Until justice was served upon Jesus, God had mercy on us. With justice paid, God has forgiven all of those who trust in completed work of the cross.

God's mercies are new every day because mercy is justice delayed.
Forgiveness is justice paid.

God has mercy on my sins until they are included "on the cross",
then I am forgiven.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus did not come into a world where justice ruled. There was no over arching justice until it was served upon Jesus on the cross. Without justice, there can be no forgiveness. Until justice was served upon Jesus, God had mercy on us. With justice paid, God has forgiven all of those who trust in completed work of the cross.

God's mercies are new every day because mercy is justice delayed.
Forgiveness is justice paid.

God has mercy on my sins until they are included "on the cross",
then I am forgiven.

I agree with what you have written. It is very touching to each our individual souls.

But do you agree that the Bible shows a progession from the natural instinctive selfishness all the way up to what Jesus would have us be. Jesus's New Testament is the only part of the Bible where we can find the word "conscience." There seem to be three temperments of God described throughout the Bible. Are these not progressive, from natual to Justice to Mercy?

ChapterSix%20(25).jpg

Upvote 0

SacredC333

Humble Servant
Nov 15, 2012
✟15,135.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
the whole shift in consciousness is truth, however, they claim "Evolution" whereas the whole truth is this, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" God is pouring out his spirit right now! Thus the whole new age conscious awakening talk is being fulfilled, everyone will experience this, and are! But them who are not armed with the word of God shall fall victim by the doctrine of demons being preached these very days.

Upvote 0