Do you think God approves Power Rangers?

eaglex

Veteran
Oct 29, 2004
Texas
✟9,878.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
i THINK He would approve where good overcomes evil but, I do not believe HE would approve the overall use of violance in theshow. Over the years the violence has been incresing and getting worse . Also, I see where it is getting where humanity is being wipeout by alien forces . I personally do not like that part and I belive that humanity will live on forever on EARTH AND WELL AS HEAVEN. I do not believe that humanity will go into extinction like the dinosaurs. I believe that humanity will go on and on and will help GOD rule THE HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH.

Upvote 0

xband411

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
✟15,125.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The best incarnation of Power Rangers was the original. That first series rocked, especially when Lord Z showed up and just pimped out that show with his coolness.

That's really not fair how they just bum-rushed Rita outta there like that. Lord Z just didn't do it for me.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
That's really not fair how they just bum-rushed Rita outta there like that. Lord Z just didn't do it for me.

Zed was so deliciously evil when he first showed up on that show, he seemed like a legit threat to the Rangers, which Rita never seemed to me. He was still cool and gangster when he was married to Rita, which was the shows way of watering him down, because parents were complaining he was "too evil" and "scary looking".

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been a big Power Rangers fan over the years. I especially liked Power Rangers Turbo. But the one thing I wonder is that if God approves Power Rangers. So do you think God approves Power Rangers? Why or Why not?

I think it is okay as long as God is first place, because then they would be like idols. Personally I always thought they were gay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums