Do you think Ezek 38 & 39 will come soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello placesofrefuge,
And welcome to the Forum! ! I'll give you my short version. I believe the next major event in prophecy will be the rapture of the church. And then right after that, the first wave of Ezek. 38 will kick off. So, if you are part of the bride, you won't see this invasion, unless you want to watch from heaven. Maybe this is where there is silence in heaven for 30 minutes?? Hope to see you around ! !

Upvote 0
:o Not only are we hearing about the escalation of potential for the beginning of the Eze. 38-39 attempted invasion of Israel, but the reason I asked is because I ALMOST, but not quite, agree with you ROllin Thunder! I think the beginning of this invastion and supernatural intervention from God is in SYNCHRONY with the Rapture! They are simultaneous. I believe the Rapture is at the sixth seal at Rev. 6:13 and 14. If you look at the events of this seal, they are humongous and catastrophic. First of all the first five seals equate with the birth pangs or beginning of sorrows in Matt. 24. I believe they've been going on. Rev6:13 the stars of heaven fell to the earth, and if you look up in Strongs, that's most likely heavenly hosts coming down for the collection of Raptured saints, not asteroids. Verse 14 they are taken back away or departed to heaven, and then every mountain and island are moved out of their places. Then everyone great and small (right after the Rapture?) tries to run and hide (the kings, etc., into their taxpayer funded underground shelters?) and if you keep going in Rev. chapter 6 you see that they KNOW that the day of GOD'S WRATH (3 and one half years in duration, but that's another subject) is beginning, the half hour of silence happens in the next verse, Rev. 7:1 and chapter 7 has both the sealing of the 144,000 Jews and the Raptured saints and dead in Christ gathered together in heaven. I'd go into Eze. 38 and 39 and expound on how I think the same catastrophies happen at the same time, but that will make this long!!! The same half hour of silence is in Rev. 8:1, so you know it's mentioned as the same thing. ---Places of Refuge :D :) :eek: :( :rolleyes: :p

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by placesofrefuge
:o Not only are we hearing about the escalation of potential for the beginning of the Eze. 38-39 attempted invasion of Israel, but the reason I asked is because I ALMOST, but not quite, agree with you ROllin Thunder! I think the beginning of this invastion and supernatural intervention from God is in SYNCHRONY with the Rapture! They are simultaneous. I believe the Rapture is at the sixth seal at Rev. 6:13 and 14. If you look at the events of this seal, they are humongous and catastrophic. First of all the first five seals equate with the birth pangs or beginning of sorrows in Matt. 24. I believe they've been going on. Rev6:13 the stars of heaven fell to the earth, and if you look up in Strongs, that's most likely heavenly hosts coming down for the collection of Raptured saints, not asteroids. Verse 14 they are taken back away or departed to heaven, and then every mountain and island are moved out of their places. Then everyone great and small (right after the Rapture?) tries to run and hide (the kings, etc., into their taxpayer funded underground shelters?) and if you keep going in Rev. chapter 6 you see that they KNOW that the day of GOD'S WRATH (3 and one half years in duration, but that's another subject) is beginning, the half hour of silence happens in the next verse, Rev. 7:1 and chapter 7 has both the sealing of the 144,000 Jews and the Raptured saints and dead in Christ gathered together in heaven. I'd go into Eze. 38 and 39 and expound on how I think the same catastrophies happen at the same time, but that will make this long!!! The same half hour of silence is in Rev. 8:1, so you know it's mentioned as the same thing. ---Places of Refuge :D :) :eek: :( :rolleyes: :p

Hello placesofrefuge,
That is interesting about the timing being simultaneous, but I would still doubt that. Here is where I get my opinion. Eze. 38:7 - "Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them." I can't see Russia and these weak Arabs taking on the U.S. and Israel. They know better. It would be like committing suicide. America must fall first. Then Russia will have a very short window of opportunity. They will have to act very fast, because the U.S. will still have there arsenal. It will take time for them to figure out who is going to call the shots, or who's in charge.

I can't agree with the rest of your theory about the trumpets at all. I believe that the rapture takes place in Rev. 4:1. The three chapters before that are about the past. And the church is not mentioned after 4:1, only the trib saints. We already discussed the trumpets in another thread. Go to "Post Trib Confirmed" and check out the comments there. And then also, I made some more attacks against this theory in "WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS?"- page 4, starting at post #70.

And about the silence in heaven for 30 minutes, I was only kidding. All we could do is guess what happens then. If I really only could have one guess, I would say that the world starts nuking the middle east. But then tommorow, I might guess something else, LOL.

Upvote 0
Addressing your thought about Rev. 4:1 being the Rapture- I AGREE, but that does not mean it has to be before Rev. chapter 6 begins. Here's why. Rev. 4 and 5 is the heavenly scenario. Chapter 6 is back on earth. You notice that after John is taken up in Rev. 4:1, the next event in Rev. 4:5 is lightnings, thunders and voices. If you cross reference, you can see this occurs at the seventh judgments in each series. The seventh seal contains the seven trumpet judgments and the seventh trumpet judgment contains the bowl or vial judgments. So the heavenly scene in Rev. 4 and 5 occurs throughout the book. Since I think the Rapture occurs at Rev. 6:13-14, I also believe the call upward like in Rev. 4:1 is there. I also think the voice of the archangel (Michael) shout with the last trump will be "behold the bridegroom comes, go up to meet him" (Matt. 25) Just an extra thought. ---Places of Refuge :D

Upvote 0
subject at hand- I actually heard them say on the news that things are really heating up in the middle east, as far as potential for attack on Israel! Thought about starting another new post, but decided this one works just as well. MY SRONG AREA is prophecy, and we just went online around early December 2001, and jumped right into making FIVE CHRISTIAN websites. Two of them are ENDTIME PROPHECY sites and even include my FICTION STORY called "Eve of the Last Days" - the counter went in just over a month ago on homestead site, and started from zero - over 2500 hits already!(Have a lot of willing "linkers" and search engines, that helps!) Anyway, the two PROPHECY sites are www.homestead.com/PROPHECYCENTER/prophecycenter.html and www.geocities.com/leecin82007/PROPHECY_CENTER.html. You WILL ENJOY them, whether you agree or not!---placesofrefuge

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
KB8 and KB8's cousin.... welcome to the discussion... welcome to the forum and to these petca threads too... glad you're posting, keep it up... and to save confusion feel free to register another handle for KB8's cousin :D
this site will richly bless you both, this i pray in Christ,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.