Do you really believe that the Creator has carved you on the palms of His hands and your walls are f

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you really believe that the Creator has carved you on the palms of His hands and your walls are forever before Him (Isa 49:16)?

• Pro 15:11 -> “Sheol and Abaddon are before Jehovah: how much more then the hearts of the children of men!”.

The “world of the dead” and the “place of destruction” (perdition, abyss) are before the Creator. It comes the question: why? After all, those who are there can’t interact with this world, nor get away from there (unless that this is allowed – Rev 9:1,2). Nevertheless, once the Creator concern about this, how much more with everyone who, spiritually, insist on living there:

• Rev 2:23 -> “And I will kill her children with death. And all the churches will know that *I am He who searches the reins and hearts*, and I will give to every one of you according to your works.”.
• Heb 4:13 -> “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.”.
• Joh 2:24,25 -> “But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all and did not need that anyone should testify of man. For He knew what was in man.”.
• Jer 17:10 -> “I Jehovah search the heart, I try the reins, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.”.
• Psa 44:21 -> “shall not God search this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart.”.
• Psa 7:9 -> “O let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just. For the righteous God tries the minds and hearts.”.
• 2Ch 6:30 -> “then hear from Heaven, Your dwelling-place, and forgive, and give to every man according to all his ways, whose heart You know. For You only know the hearts of the sons of men.”.

When we are affronted, we are leaned to think that the Creator forsook us or that He doesn’t know what it happens to us. Nevertheless, all evil made against us will be punished after our obedience being fulfilled (2Cor 10:6).

Many times, the Creator arouse men against us so that we can be brought to the end of ourselves until the point of repentance and faith in His only answer, Jesus Christ.

So, have a good day resting in the confidence that Jesus is doing the best for you and people around you.