Jan 18, 2009
✟16,020.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
my faith icon is ok

its pentecostal,a cross with a dove

i guess its representative of pentecostal core believes since pentecostals do put emphasis on the holy spirit which is often represented as a dove.And the cross in genral represents all forms of christianity :)

Could it be better? Yes on the basis that everything can be improved,but as i cant think of anything better its pretty alright :)

Upvote 0
M

Memento Mori

I think the Luther rose is really beautiful in itself and represents my faith quite well - it was originally Luthers seal. He actually explained it's meaning himself really well. The description is quite long so if someone's interested he should visit wikipedia. :)

I like the Lutheran icon too. It might be my favorite next to the Catholic icon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

itisdeliciouscake

Deus est regit qui omnia
Apr 14, 2008
Indiana
✟11,689.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
ugh... it's too boring... but I guess that's whatcha get when you go with the generic 'christian' denomination.

I've been considering changing it to Calvinist for a while (which IMO looks really cool)

also, if they make the atheist/agnostic icon a little pic of Cthulhu, I'd switch in a heart beat. =P

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums