Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yay! Glad your date went well. ^_^ We need more details!!!! :p

No!...okay fine.

I met her downstairs and checked her in. We talked about how are days have been going while we walked up to my room. I gave her a tour (which took thirty seconds, cause it's a dorm. She was impressed by my Whataburger number collection, stating that she's always too scared to steal them. I offered her something to drink, and then we decided on Fever Pitch. I don't have a couch, but two rocking chairs, so we put them close together and watched the movie. I put my arm around her shoulder and she ended up resting her head on my shoulder as we watched the movie. We talked for a little bit after the movie and then I walked her back to her dorm and we hugged goodnight.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No!...okay fine.

I met her downstairs and checked her in. We talked about how are days have been going while we walked up to my room. I gave her a tour (which took thirty seconds, cause it's a dorm. She was impressed by my Whataburger number collection, stating that she's always too scared to steal them. I offered her something to drink, and then we decided on Fever Pitch. I don't have a couch, but two rocking chairs, so we put them close together and watched the movie. I put my arm around her shoulder and she ended up resting her head on my shoulder as we watched the movie. We talked for a little bit after the movie and then I walked her back to her dorm and we hugged goodnight.

Yay! ^_^ Sounds like you two had a good time. I hope things continue to go well. I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

Are you already planning your next date?

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yay! ^_^ Sounds like you two had a good time. I hope things continue to go well. I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

Are you already planning your next date?

This wasn't so much a date as more of a "let's hang out". Our next date is my club's formal on Saturday.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Jan 27, 2008
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This wasn't so much a date as more of a "let's hang out". Our next date is my club's formal on Saturday.

Seemed like a date to me. :p I'm teasing! But really, I thought you said she was your girlfriend.

A formal?! How nice... I've always wanted to go to some sort of dance/formal/ball type thing. Just so I could by a pretty gown and do my hair all nice. I wouldn't even care if I had a date. :D
I hope you two have fun at your formal though. ^_^

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Seemed like a date to me. :p I'm teasing! But really, I thought you said she was your girlfriend.

I can't hang out with my girlfriend?

A formal?! How nice... I've always wanted to go to some sort of dance/formal/ball type thing. Just so I could by a pretty gown and do my hair all nice. I wouldn't even care if I had a date. :D
I hope you two have fun at your formal though. ^_^

Considering I just pledged in February, it's my first Club formal. I enjoy dressing up, don't know why, I just do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
No!...okay fine.

awwh i am happy for you two.. sounds so much fun. happy for yall :thumbsup:
:)

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Jan 27, 2008
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't hang out with my girlfriend?

Considering I just pledged in February, it's my first Club formal. I enjoy dressing up, don't know why, I just do.

Yes you can. lol I just see hanging out with your bf/gf as a date. I see anything as a date, actually. :D

Because it's fun! Well, for me it is. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PinkSweetart

Jan 27, 2008
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No I'm not! I'm poking fun with you! :)
i-see-what-you-did-there.png
:ahah:

Upvote 0
S

SOLDIER &#10084;

:bigeye: Aww you two are soo cute! It's like two cute puppies. Que lindo!

I definitely have a crush. No one from here. I refuse any and all future CF crushes.

I'm soo with you there! :thumbsup:
:satisfied: But if someone crushes me then ummm... that contract might be null and void like a bounced check baby.

ROTFL :Ahah:

Thats it, I must legally change my name to bacon.:hahaha:
You guys are a trip :ahah:
I think I need to refer you two here. ^_^

WOW I completely forgot about that thread! Well yeah I have no one to make out with so ahu yeah I should forget that thread. ^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.