Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
So there might be life on other planets.. it’s just not important…. Your words not mine
Well, we could look at it the other way and say if the bible told all it might say God made no life on any other planet only earth or the bible may say God made life on other planets as well. God warns us not to be deceived by the Devil no mention of interaction with any other entity. God can only protect those how have faith. The rest can only be opinions and I do not believe in ET or other dimentions. I do believe that the Devil will do his best to change my mind.

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, we could look at it the other way and say if the bible told all it might say God made no life on any other planet only earth or the bible may say God made life on other planets as well. God warns us not to be deceived by the Devil no mention of interaction with any other entity. God can only protect those how have faith. The rest can only be opinions and I do not believe in ET or other dimentions. I do believe that the Devil will do his best to change my mind.

I’m not trying to change your mind. Just pointing out there are many mysteries in the world that we will never know this side of heaven.

was creation a literal 7 days, is the earth really only about 8-10k years old?

The Bible doesn’t mention dinosaurs (though some believe the beast mentioned in Job is a Dinosaur….)

there is no mention of the Ice Age, the meteor which hit the earth….

many things of this world which were of great significance are nowhere to be found in The Bible. Maybe because things that aren’t mentioned (in your words) are not “important” to what the Bible is about. Showing us God’s love, and path to forgiveness and salvation.

this is just scratching the surface of the many questions and unknowns of the world which are nowhere to be found in The Bible, because whether it is dinos, meteors, beings on other planets or “other dimensions” to get the subject back to the OP, are not part of our path to Christ and God.

for all we know, God created life on those planets, and they are having their own spiritual quest and journey to God themselves with a book which makes no mention of us on Earth.

Upvote 0

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I’m not trying to change your mind. Just pointing out there are many mysteries in the world that we will never know this side of heaven.

was creation a literal 7 days, is the earth really only about 8-10k years old?

The Bible doesn’t mention dinosaurs (though some believe the beast mentioned in Job is a Dinosaur….)

there is no mention of the Ice Age, the meteor which hit the earth….

many things of this world which were of great significance are nowhere to be found in The Bible. Maybe because things that aren’t mentioned (in your words) are not “important” to what the Bible is about. Showing us God’s love, and path to forgiveness and salvation.

this is just scratching the surface of the many questions and unknowns of the world which are nowhere to be found in The Bible, because whether it is dinos, meteors, beings on other planets or “other dimensions” to get the subject back to the OP, are not part of our path to Christ and God.

for all we know, God created life on those planets, and they are having their own spiritual quest and journey to God themselves with a book which makes no mention of us on Earth.
I realis that you weren't trying to change my mind but the Devil will try. And yes you may well be right about all these things I believed in visitors from other worlds in the past but came to the conclusion that the objects that I have seen during that time in the sky are deceptions. The Devil would like very much to be viewed as our saviour and take our attention away from God and Jesus leaving us to worship the wrong course.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I feel like this concept has value in the lane of "There but for the grace of God go I". In other words, that we should appreciate other people's experiences and situation to better understand them instead of being quick to judge. In a mental exercise sense we can imagine ourselves in their shoes. But as far as believing we are literally having all these other lives, I don't know, that seems very complicated. Then again, the universe can be complicated, so maybe.

• Agree
Reactions: Walk together
Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No I don’t believe so in the slightest bit.

If somehow there is,God would be the almighty omniscient creator of it.The possibility of another universe is so unbelievably impossible it is out of question.Now it’s true that God is so almighty and so awe-full he holds the entire massive universe in his hand.He exists beyond the outer galaxies and even the outer of outer of outer limits of space and time as we know it.He only creates one variant of every person in history,present,and future.

As for extraterrestrial life,it is a likely possibility!,the universe after all is very very massive,but remember Satan would also possibly have condemned then into sin.So God possibly might have given them a way of salvation and he possibly cares for them as well.

hopefully this helps!,God bless!✝️

Upvote 0

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
As for extraterrestrial life,it is a likely possibility!,the universe after all is very very massive,but remember Satan would also possibly have condemned then into sin.So God possibly might have given them a way of salvation and he possibly cares for them as well.

hopefully this helps!,God bless!✝️
That is possible but if there is moor of God's creation in the universe is it possible that they are visiting us I think not. I think the Devil would like us to think so.

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

Wilderness Cry

Jul 26, 2022
Olin
✟8,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I only believe in all we see, feel hear, etc., and one more dimension which the Bible refers to as the invisible realm which is inhabited by the demons, fallen or rebellious angels, and God's angels.

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0