Do you believe Satan can stop your Destiny from manifesting?

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So how do you populate a planet having it your way?

Be content with whatever situation your in and let God work out His will in your life... if theres someone your going to run into tommorow who is going to be the absolute perfect mate for you, being happy and content when you meet them is pretty important.

Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely. I remember watching a vid of someone went to share the gospel in jail. As she prayed for Gods leading, God opened her spiritual eyes and she saw angels surrounding the prisoners. Inquiring the Holy Spirt what she was seeing, He revealed how each of us normally get 1 guardian angel. If they have 2, the 2nd angel is on special assignment to assist the person in their ministries. If three... I forget but you get the drift.

When the enemy sees more than 1 angel surrounding a child still in the womb, they become special targets. If the enemy can't kill them before they are born, they are born with deformities, their parents die, or those who raise them are destroyed. Anything to try to kill them or have a really bad childhood so they end up where they were.

Then Holy Spirit told her "do you really think these people are imprisoned because they committed a crime? No, many people commit crime. And they are out there in the world leading corporations, organizations, even countries. These people are here because the enemy made sure they are imprisoned for any charges they can find". When she looked again with fresh eyes, she saw every one of the prisoner had 3 angels surrounding them.

After I watched this it made me look at orphans, street gangs, and criminals differently. Made me think why some criminals have the type of personalities they have. Perhaps, the foolish personalities the world considers fringe are the kind God created for powerful men of God? Also made me humble to think most of us so called "good" people have straight lives only because the enemy left us alone. Also made me wonder, how many powerful anointed people have we lost in the millions of aborted kids all these years?

The end of the story is she shared what she saw and what God shared to her. Every prisoner in that hall was in tears. Everyone accepted Jesus into their lives. I think these people knew the hardship they went through is more than coincidence, and is probably spiritual in nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe Satan can stop your Destiny from happening? Such as getting married, finding your spouse, having children, having the best career etc. I am asking this because my cousin who is in her early 40s and Believe something spiritual is going because she never been approach by guys before and she want to be married and have children very soon. She believe Satan is behind all of this.
Yes, Satan can stop your destiny from manifesting...... But!!! only if you believe he can. If you believe, however, that God is all powerful, then no adversary can usurp His will....or yours.

Your belief will not affect your cousin's.....she must choose what to believe on her own....And while she believes what she believes.......what she believes is true.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be content with whatever situation your in and let God work out His will in your life... if theres someone your going to run into tommorow who is going to be the absolute perfect mate for you, being happy and content when you meet them is pretty important.
Yet, it is ok to grow tired of the world you've created for yourself, wash it away, and create anew. No one must stay in any circumstance they find themselves.......we have the power to change it.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The amount of things that have happened in my life are far too numerous to be coincidence. Either Satan is doing it and God isnt stopping him or God is doing it. Things like 21 company/department restructures in my working life of which all but one have had a very negative affect on my career. Whenever I try to do something to improve my circumstances something always happens to stop it in its tracks, for example in my last career change I got head hunted and the new company I joined turned out to be owned by the person I worked directly for who was a senior free mason who destroyed that career and did me a lot of psychological damage as well, whenever something good happens it seems to only be to set me up for a bigger fall. And its not just me that sees it, Ive had loads of friends over the years say they cant believe all t the stuff that happens to me.
So who is it, Satan or God?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what is the third option ? I'm curious to know.

The 3rd option is the hardest option to accept: "We are reaping what we have sown."

Our thoughts and beliefs provide the seeds which are planted, after which, provides the fruit that we harvest.

If I am picking apples now.......this must mean that I planted apple seeds in the spring.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes and No

Just as with in the garden.... he can tempt us to go against what God has for us, but by free will we can give in to that temptation turning from God's will and indirectly robbing us of that which God has for us... but even then, the blame falls on ourselves and our own foolish choices.

The enemy is only a means to give us a second option to choose which way we go. If there were only the choice of wisdom, free will would be of no use and not really a gift.

It is because we can choose foolishness or wisdom that makes free will a gift. It is only when we desire to choose or have chosen foolishness that we consider free will a curse.

The "yes" comes from offering the path leading away from "destiny" and it is because he only offers the temptation that the answer is at the end of the day "no" because he didnt force any of us to choose foolishly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe Satan can stop your Destiny from happening? Such as getting married, finding your spouse, having children, having the best career etc. I am asking this because my cousin who is in her early 40s and Believe something spiritual is going because she never been approach by guys before and she want to be married and have children very soon. She believe Satan is behind all of this.
Welcome! Absolutely not. God gives Satan his authority. Be blessed.

Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,334.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Does she believe in "destiny", or God's will?
Big difference.

If she is submitted to God and wants what HE wants for her, (which may not be the same as what she wants); he will bring it about.
If she believes in a destiny which is governed by "fate" "the stars" or something else, it could be anyone guiding her.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Not to throw cold water on the party, but: What happens to you IS your destiny. The cause is irrelevant to the question of whether your destiny will happen.

But for what it is worth, Satan can do NOTHING that God doesn't allow him to do. If you sister wants a husband, let her talk to God about it. If she belongs to Christ, being with Christ in Heaven will more than make everything right.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If God has a high-priority plan and purpose for your life, he will have taken Satan's depredations into account, and he will make it happen anyway. Whether he has plans for your life that are a high-enough priority for that to take place is known to him, but not really revealed in Scripture. Yes, Scripture has examples where he did this. But whether or not I get happily married or get that dream job really isn't as important as whether or not Jesus would be born and live to adulthood and have a powerful ministry, and rise again from the grave.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, if you give in to him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,669.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Tell her believe in Jesus instead of Satan, better life.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The amount of things that have happened in my life are far too numerous to be coincidence. Either Satan is doing it and God isnt stopping him or God is doing it. Things like 21 company/department restructures in my working life of which all but one have had a very negative affect on my career. Whenever I try to do something to improve my circumstances something always happens to stop it in its tracks, for example in my last career change I got head hunted and the new company I joined turned out to be owned by the person I worked directly for who was a senior free mason who destroyed that career and did me a lot of psychological damage as well, whenever something good happens it seems to only be to set me up for a bigger fall. And its not just me that sees it, Ive had loads of friends over the years say they cant believe all t the stuff that happens to me.
So who is it, Satan or God?

Satan can affect material events outside you, but more often he merely makes it seem easy and rational for you to follow the dictates of your own flesh.

How did Satan tempt Jesus? By enticing Jesus to obey the lust of His own flesh, the lust of His own eyes, and the pride of His own life. Satan presents to us the possibilities of satisfying our flesh...and if we don't have on the mind of Christ, we're likely to agree to Satan's suggestions.

Upvote 0