Do we take the Miracles of God for Granted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I attend a church that has a friday night miracle healing service. So every Friday night I can attend church and see the miracle and healing power of God at work in peoples lives.

The only problem is, that sometimes I get an attitude that it is not me who is getting healed or receiving a miracle. So I do not get as excited about it as I perhaps should.

Although when we see God healing and doing miracles in the lives of others, it does help us to use the Faith He has given to us to receive what we want and need from God.

Still, I am wondering, are we taking the work God is doing in people lives for granted. Should we perhaps get more excited for what He is doing in the church today? Thanks, JohnR7

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
miracle healing every week? i didn't know God does that anymore.

every waking moment is a miracle, just look at nature and yourself, but you're right, we tend to take miracles for granted, unless something out of supernatural happens to us.
then that's exactly why people give thanks and sing praises to God, and that's why we need spiritual revival in ourselves so that we won't get all comfrey in our lives and forget God.

getting excited i suppose should be pointing to some actions, just as in the book of James says, to put God's word in practice, and as Jesus said we have to spread the gospels to every nation.

Upvote 0

RayNay714

Worshiper and Seeker
Feb 19, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
✟807.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of my favorite things to do is to sit back and watch as God blesses those around me. I attend a Christian College where we have chapel services every Tuesday and Thursday. I love to go and get prayed for, but sometimes I like to just sit back and watch God move in the lives of my peers. Just because it is you that is not getting the "miracle" right now, think about the 12 disciples. They followed Jesus around as he healed many people, and yet we do not hear of many miracles performed for the disciples. When we walk close to God we will walk in his precence and we will enjoy the healing of others much more than our own healing. For we must die to the spirit of selfishness and begin to see God's glory work in the lives of those around us!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.