Do-Non Messianic Jews Go To Heaven or Hell?

Warrior Monk

Harmless
Feb 2, 2004
✟446.00
Faith
Christian
Do Jews who do not believe Christ is the Messiah go to heaven or hell? What if they live moral, Godly, and Christlike lives but do not practice all of the teachings of Christ (e.g. they hate their Nazi enemies) and do not believe Christ is the Messiah and, let's say, they are not one of the 144,000 virgins that convert right before the Apocalyspse, do they go to heaven or hell?

sojeru

just a Jew
Mar 22, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟1,145.00
Faith
Judaism
Do Jews who do not believe Christ is the Messiah go to heaven or hell? What if they live moral, Godly, and Christlike lives but do not practice all of the teachings of Christ (e.g. they hate their Nazi enemies) and do not believe Christ is the Messiah and, let's say, they are not one of the 144,000 virgins that convert right before the Apocalyspse, do they go to heaven or hell?

A practicing Jew will not meet obliteration. A non-practicing Jew will be saved by Avinu Avraham (father Avraham) for they are circumcised, thus they are attached to Avraham.
So, hell? no.
144000 virgins that convert? that is not what the text says and it should not be read literally, thus it is saying something completely different.
The Jews will remain Jews, there is no need for them to convert to anything other than what they have been taught in Judaism.

shalom u'brachot
Antonio

Upvote 0

P_G

Pastor - ד ע ה - The Lunch Lady
Dec 13, 2003
North East Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟13,348.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Warrior Monk said:

Y'shua was absolutely unequivical about the answer to this question

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No one means no one

And later explained thus in the Acts:

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Based on this - If Y'shua is the true meshiach then there is no other way to the Father but through him. If he is not we may disregard all that he says.
Now it becomes about faith. What do you believe?

Much Love

Sabbat Shalom

Pastor George :wave:

Upvote 0

sojeru

just a Jew
Mar 22, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟1,145.00
Faith
Judaism
Hi warrior monk,

to answer your last question I would have to cite scriptures beyond scriptures- it would be a study, not just a little post.

If you do have concern email me.
Then I know that you are seeking- it doesnt have to be that you are seeking my understanding, It is just that I will know that you indeed want something and I wont be wasting my time.

I do not agree with Nehemiah center and i know what his interpretation of those verses are, I respectfully disagree with his interpretation and hold I a very Orthodox Jewish interpretation of those verses he quoted.

shalom u'brachot

PS. this question has already been answered in several very recent threads.

Upvote 0

Hix

Zionist Jew
Dec 29, 2003
✟17,284.00
Faith
Judaism
Politics
UK-Conservative
Deuteronomy 4:27-31 – And the L-rd will scatter you among the peoples, and you will remain few in number among the nations where the L-rd will lead you. And there you will serve gods, the work of men’s hands, wood and stone, which do not see, and do not hear, and do not eat, and do not smell. And if, from there, you will seek the L-rd your G-d, then you will find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. When you are in distress, and these words will find their way to you; in the end of days, you will return to the L-rd your G-d, and you will obey him; For the L-rd your G-d is a merciful G-d, He will not forsake you and will not destroy you; and He will not forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.

Isaiah 1:11-18 – "Of what use to Me are your many sacrifices?" says the L-rd; "I am sated from the burnt offerings of rams and the fat of well-fed cattle; and in the blood of bulls, and of sheep, and of male goats I do not delight. When you come to appear before Me, who has requested this of you, to trample My courts? You shall no longer bring a vain meal offering; it is incense of abomination to Me; as for the calling of an assembly on a New Moon and Sabbath, I cannot [bear] iniquity along with a solemn occasion. Your New Moons and your appointed Feasts My soul hates, they are a burden to Me; I am weary of bearing them. And when you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you, and even when you pray much, I do not hear; your hands are full of blood. Wash, cleanse yourselves, remove the evil of your doings from before My eyes; cease to do evil; (17) Learn to do good, seek justice, help the oppressed; do justice to the orphan, plead [the case] for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together," said the L-rd; "If your sins be as scarlet, they shall become as white as snow; if they be red as crimson, they shall become as wool."

Theres just a few quotes from the Bible, I can get more if you wish :) I hope my opinions on this matter, do not offend anyone
Shabbat Shalom and G-d bless
~Hix~

Upvote 0

Warrior Monk

Harmless
Feb 2, 2004
✟446.00
Faith
Christian
Nehemiah_Center said:
Y'shua was absolutely unequivical about the answer to this question

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No one means no one

And later explained thus in the Acts:

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Based on this - If Y'shua is the true meshiach then there is no other way to the Father but through him. If he is not we may disregard all that he says.
Now it becomes about faith. What do you believe?

Much Love

Sabbat Shalom

Pastor George :wave:
Is damning God-fearing Jews to lakes of fire and sulfur for eternity a loving act?

Upvote 0

iitb

a.k.a. insaneinthebrain
Mar 17, 2003
Visit site
✟17,935.00
Faith
Judaism
Warrior Monk said:
Is damning God-fearing Jews to lakes of fire and sulfur for eternity a loving act? No Jew makes a conscious choice to be ****** to hell for eternity. These are God's chosen people. Let's not be silly.
Warrior Monk,
Since you are not Messianic, you are not allowed to debate in this forum. Please familiarize yourself with our forum rules before continuing to participate.

Justin

Upvote 0