Do I have the anointing to love others unconditionally?

Sholay2011

Apr 30, 2019
Winnipeg
✟9,652.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, could it be that I have an anointing to love others unconditionally? I notice in my work place and from my life, that I often attract lots of young people to me. Especially those who have been broken or who have special emotional needs. For example, when I worked with abandoned newborns. The boss of CPS called me a " kid whisper". Because many of the newborns were addicted to crack cocaine and other substances were highly disturbed and cried for hours; but when around me they would fall asleep with much ease. I would always have like 10 newborns sleeping around peaceful which was not the norm in that establishment.

Why do I think that I have this anointing? Well, I believe that I have a great relationship with young people because I have had a very rough life. I have spent the majority of my life in a hell hole and the only thing that have saved me has been the divine intervention of the Lord Jesus. When I was in the fire, The Lord Jesus was in it with me. I often hear from my fellow colleagues who state, "These young people truly adore you". On the other hand the anointing has caused me problems with man.I am often worried, because my anointing also bring skepticism and jealousy.So, how do I deal with the criticisms and how do I deal with those who think ill of my intention because of the power of this "anointing" that is on my life?

Now a days, as a single person, you cant work with young people because people often think that you have ill intentions, it is ridiculous. However, I also know that Satan is the accuser of the brethren!

Thank You for your time!
Hello. I finally joined this forum as a member because of this thread. You just described almost with exactitude, what I've noticed about myself of recent years. Young people (especially same-sex) are usually drawn to me as well and they kinda look up to even though we are all in the Youths Fellowship of my church (I'm in my mid-late twenties). And God knows I have been through some difficult times no one knows except Him. I don't know if that's why these young people are drawn to me as well (and God knows my capacity to love them as well as given by Him is huge). I also use this opportunity to draw them to the things of God. Suggest sub-groups in church they can join etc.

There is a particular set of siblings that joined our church. At first, I didn't even care about them. But not long after, two of them joined my subgroup (which I head actually to God's glory). I could see they wanted to be close to me but I was resisting as I just didn't have the 'love/should I say burden' in my heart for them (I thought). In February this year, I had a dream concerning 3 of these siblings and their mum and God interpreted the dream to me immediately I woke up. I was told they would be of help to me in the church and that I should get close to them, help them whenever I can and pray for them. The burden and absolute love for these people just descended on me. Before I knew it, we are now close and almost all God told me each person would do as seen in the dream, have started happening! In fact, the 3rd son who just woke up from sleep in the dream to welcome me into their house actually LOVES to sleep like there is not tomorrow in real life. I just smiled that the dream nailed this people to the "T", glory to Jesus.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, could it be that I have an anointing to love others unconditionally? I notice in my work place and from my life, that I often attract lots of young people to me. Especially those who have been broken or who have special emotional needs. For example, when I worked with abandoned newborns. The boss of CPS called me a " kid whisper". Because many of the newborns were addicted to crack cocaine and other substances were highly disturbed and cried for hours; but when around me they would fall asleep with much ease. I would always have like 10 newborns sleeping around peaceful which was not the norm in that establishment.

Why do I think that I have this anointing? Well, I believe that I have a great relationship with young people because I have had a very rough life. I have spent the majority of my life in a hell hole and the only thing that have saved me has been the divine intervention of the Lord Jesus. When I was in the fire, The Lord Jesus was in it with me. I often hear from my fellow colleagues who state, "These young people truly adore you". On the other hand the anointing has caused me problems with man.I am often worried, because my anointing also bring skepticism and jealousy.So, how do I deal with the criticisms and how do I deal with those who think ill of my intention because of the power of this "anointing" that is on my life?

Now a days, as a single person, you cant work with young people because people often think that you have ill intentions, it is ridiculous. However, I also know that Satan is the accuser of the brethren!

Thank You for your time!

Wow.... yes that is a real spiritual gift.

I have heard of others carrying the amazing presence of Messiah with them and angels with them so that people around them are affected and given peace when they are with them.

Reactions: Timahani
Upvote 0

Emmylouwho

Sep 5, 2019
New York
✟16,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello. I finally joined this forum as a member because of this thread. You just described almost with exactitude, what I've noticed about myself of recent years. Young people (especially same-sex) are usually drawn to me as well and they kinda look up to even though we are all in the Youths Fellowship of my church (I'm in my mid-late twenties). And God knows I have been through some difficult times no one knows except Him. I don't know if that's why these young people are drawn to me as well (and God knows my capacity to love them as well as given by Him is huge). I also use this opportunity to draw them to the things of God. Suggest sub-groups in church they can join etc.

There is a particular set of siblings that joined our church. At first, I didn't even care about them. But not long after, two of them joined my subgroup (which I head actually to God's glory). I could see they wanted to be close to me but I was resisting as I just didn't have the 'love/should I say burden' in my heart for them (I thought). In February this year, I had a dream concerning 3 of these siblings and their mum and God interpreted the dream to me immediately I woke up. I was told they would be of help to me in the church and that I should get close to them, help them whenever I can and pray for them. The burden and absolute love for these people just descended on me. Before I knew it, we are now close and almost all God told me each person would do as seen in the dream, have started happening! In fact, the 3rd son who just woke up from sleep in the dream to welcome me into their house actually LOVES to sleep like there is not tomorrow in real life. I just smiled that the dream nailed this people to the "T", glory to Jesus.
Why didn’t you just care about these kids because... well... they’re kids? Aside from that, they are human beings. I don’t need to have prophetic dreams about people to care about them. I just automatically care about them. That doesn’t make me special, it just makes me decent.

Upvote 0