do good words and fair speeches profit us.

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
here is what profits us, the words of life, which tell us what is missing in us today, which is natural affection, natural affection profits us, because it is missing in us today, to neither receive from others nor to give to anyone else.

notice how those who are good are now despised

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

when Jesus taught about the good Samaritan, he did not tell us to not have compassion, he did not tell us a misdirected profitless vanity, he simply said, go and you do likewise.

Luke 10.36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

now remembering gods future warnings to us, that we would become without natural affection, and no longer doing like Jesus showed of the good Samaritan, because also we would become despisers of those that are good, it was exampled what good was by Jesus Christ our lord, of the good shepherd laying his life down for the sheep, and how we should lay our lives down for the brothers also.

exampled for another laying his life down for the brothers, was how to be kindly affectioned to each other, in love for the brothers, being of the same mind of one another, also to highlight those who give their natural affection only by good words and fair speeches, who do not serve our lord Jesus Christ, by serving to the natural needs of others, but only serving to their own needs, as their god is their belly.

Romans 12.10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Romans 12.15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Romans 16.17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

the body cannot have different feelings, when one suffers, that suffering is felt in all of the body, now we are members of the body of Christ, if we weep with those that weep.

we nourish our own bodies, but the lord fed the church with his own body, now we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones, we feed the brothers as christ fed us, and the same way we nourish cherishing our own body, we nourish, feed and cloth everyone else's too.

1 Corinthians 12.25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Ephesians 5.29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

it profits nothing that everyone speaks words of faith, and do nothing for others, they clearly do for themselves only, it is a hypocritical deception.

faith saves us by more than words, we never tell our own body words only, we give ourselves what fills and warms us, we show we do not believe we are in the body of Christ, when we do not feed the church of brothers, as Christ fed all, even with his own body and blood, be more than vain words, cast out the many deceivers now.

Jesus left us teaching to do kindness to all who need your help,, that this is showing kindness to him, and gave warning that if we did not do kindness to everyone, we never believed in the kindness our lord and saviour showed for us.

James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

James 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.