Carteret
✟645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I went through 2 years of trying to hold marriage together, only to trip over same rock until I could not any more, I divorced my wife and have our 3 Kids , she is off and has gone from bad to worse, as far as living in a room to now being evicted and now says she wants to come home, the hard part is I find myself crying in pain seeing what she has don’t to herself, , I dont understand why I can’t free myself from these feelings,

• Prayers
Reactions: linux.poet

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
You're human - don't lascerate yourself for having feelings, but DO put yourself and your children first. Easier said that done? Undoubtedly, but embrace the pain, understand the lessons within, find the motivation to better yourself and to seek out the life you deserve, and keep moving forwards.

You'll hobble like a man with gout, three blisters and a sprained ankle, but you'll heal with every footstep.

Unfortunately, some people are incapable of respecting themselves, so they continuously seek out new people for affirmation. It has absolutely nothing to do with you, and until the offender takes the steps in life to better themselves it's a sin they'll commit over and over again, with different partners.

Despite how caring you may be, eventually you just have to throw your hands up and say "not my circus, not my monkey" - let God deal with her. It's the best outcome for both of you.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I went through 2 years of trying to hold marriage together, only to trip over same rock until I could not any more, I divorced my wife and have our 3 Kids , she is off and has gone from bad to worse, as far as living in a room to now being evicted and now says she wants to come home, the hard part is I find myself crying in pain seeing what she has don’t to herself, , I dont understand why I can’t free myself from these feelings,
I'm sorry, be strong.it will pass and it will get better.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Christopher Range

Oct 5, 2022
Pittsboro
✟21,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I sort of know what you are feeling.

I was married, 1992-2000. My (ex)wife was raised in a Christian home. But I always had an inkling, there was something wrong with her. It wasn't her obesity(180pds. @ 20yo n 5'2") when we met in 1987. Just from observing the family dynamics, I knew there were some behavioral issues below the surface, just from watching her. Considering that my health has physically been, 'on the edge', my whole life, I felt I could deal with hers. That is, everything but the denial. In 1997, she left me, but she didn't file for divorce. When I filed in 2000, she begged me not to file.

Upvote 0