✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Early this morning dream:

As one proceeded south from the (railway) station (point of hopeful but uninformed entry into the church) there were restaurants, tatty looking and no longer doing business. Choice foods were still listed on their outsides (this reminds me of the last 21 verses of Proverbs which are about the household of God also mentioned in many parables, and the Tree of Lives of Gen 3).

Then next to these there were terraces (main and side roads) with bay windows saying everywhere "room to let" but all the window panes were smashed. I thought, is some authority going to decide to demolish all these streets - or can a gang of well wishers go round putting in good windows free of charge to make those places into good dwelling places for those who need good dwelling places.

I think these are positions that wouldbe believers and long term believers are being placed in, with bad boundaries against "influencing" by "religious landlords" who are the cause of those rooms ("many mansions") becoming unlivable. And a call to make the household of God habitable and good feeding, by safeguarding the integrity of everyone's diverse gifts.