Jan 6, 2012
United States-Arizona
✟43,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hey Guys,

I just needed some quick theological advice or knowledge. I work in education and the Lord has gifted me with a spirit of discernment. With that being said, I have two questions for you. Today , I noticed that the presence of the Lord was very "thick" around me at work. As a result, I silently found myself worshipping God silently; However, I also noticed that:
The students seemed a bit more crazy today. Way more than usual. My students are normally really calm, but drama and fights (not in my class), but just chaos has been "poppin off everyday this week...

1) Could it be that, as I am seeking the Lord's face more in prayer that this is causing spiritual warfare? In fact, could the enemy "work harder" to fight against my prayers?

There is a student who is really cool, but has a long psychiatric history. I don't freak out because I worked in psych prior to education, but I have noticed that when this student is mad his eyes turn jet black. This student's face become expressionless and evil. His stares rips through my soul, it is as if he goes from being extremely lovely to a terror (without speaking one word) This has happened 2x. I really believe that I am not looking at the student but at " a evil spirit".

2) What can I do about this besides pray? Is there anything else that I can do. I also feel that this spirit is tormenting this child. It is sickening when the student looks at me like this, however, I know it is not him. What can I do ?

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Guys,

I just needed some quick theological advice or knowledge. I work in education and the Lord has gifted me with a spirit of discernment. With that being said, I have two questions for you. Today , I noticed that the presence of the Lord was very "thick" around me at work. As a result, I silently found myself worshipping God silently; However, I also noticed that:
The students seemed a bit more crazy today. Way more than usual. My students are normally really calm, but drama and fights (not in my class), but just chaos has been "poppin off everyday this week...

1) Could it be that, as I am seeking the Lord's face more in prayer that this is causing spiritual warfare? In fact, could the enemy "work harder" to fight against my prayers?

There is a student who is really cool, but has a long psychiatric history. I don't freak out because I worked in psych prior to education, but I have noticed that when this student is mad his eyes turn jet black. This student's face become expressionless and evil. His stares rips through my soul, it is as if he goes from being extremely lovely to a terror (without speaking one word) This has happened 2x. I really believe that I am not looking at the student but at " a evil spirit".

2) What can I do about this besides pray? Is there anything else that I can do. I also feel that this spirit is tormenting this child. It is sickening when the student looks at me like this, however, I know it is not him. What can I do ?
I believe you; it seems that intense prayer for this boy, and for your protection, would be the best, safest action to take. Maybe try fasting from one meal per week for him, too, if your health allows it. God be with you, Timahani, and your students. Maybe ask for folks at your church, if you attend a fellowship, to pray for him, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0

Timahani

Jan 6, 2012
United States-Arizona
✟43,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe you; it seems that intense prayer for this boy, and for your protection, would be the best, safest action to take. Maybe try fasting from one meal per week for him, too, if your health allows it. God be with you, Timahani, and your students. Maybe ask for folks at your church, if you attend a fellowship, to pray for him, too.

Thank you so much! I am currently on 8 medications right now. I do agree , I need to fast. I just have to figure out how. Thank you for your advice. I will ask people at the church to pray for this child. That is a wonderful idea! Thank You!

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much! I am currently on 8 medications right now. I do agree , I need to fast. I just have to figure out how. Thank you for your advice. I will ask people at the church to pray for this child. That is a wonderful idea! Thank You!
Don't overtax yourself with fasting. If giving up one meal a week is too much, health-wise, don't. Sometimes I'll just sacrifice a snack, an extra cup of coffee, candy, or something little, and offer that up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It seems likely that God is showing you these things to learn more and take action as needed. Thus, do what you can now, praying and praising God etc, yet learn more about your gift and spiritual warfare. We all have great authority in Christ, yet it seems as if few operate in this to the extent that they can. (myself certainly included). Your gift is a blessing, please do not let it become burdensome but instead use it to extend God's grace to others as you are led.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,360.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK a couple of things to pray about.

Are you teaching in the same classroom each day?

If so can you pray together with a couple of mature believers in the room and anoint the entrances and exits with oil. Set aside the space for Him and resist any spiritual intrusions.

I once did this with new Christians that wanted their house blessed and as the dad put oil above the door the Holy Spirit overcame Him and he fell backwards down three concrete steps. I have seen this quite a few times - no one is ever hurt.

Ask for His angels around the room and His Blood covering. Ask for an increase of His presence.

Proclaim blessing on each student.

At the end of the day it is His work so rest in the knowledge of His victory.

You have been given an opportunity to see Him in action so give thanks for the circumstance and Praise His Name.

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.

Upvote 0