Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Just when I finished college project, I fall into a huge disaster, well actually, I was sort of in it from yesterday, let me explain. Yesterday day morning, I fell into mortal sin and was in a state of mortal sin for the whole day. This evening, as I went to bed late at night and fell into temptation and sinned mortally again, than it got worse!!! I started looking at the inappropriate contentography of my sexual perversion, something I hadn't done in almost a year now! Please pray for me, I really need it this time! Especially considering how well I have been doing for the months, this really bad! Really, really, really bad!

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
1 Corinthians 10:13

13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I can't help. There is no mortal sin. Only adultery which God cannot forgive. So you lost your faith and become protestant for the rest of your life.

What are you saying?

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just when I finished college project, I fall into a huge disaster, well actually, I was sort of in it from yesterday, let me explain. Yesterday day morning, I fell into mortal sin and was in a state of mortal sin for the whole day. This evening, as I went to bed late at night and fell into temptation and sinned mortally again, than it got worse!!! I started looking at the inappropriate contentography of my sexual perversion, something I hadn't done in almost a year now! Please pray for me, I really need it this time! Especially considering how well I have been doing for the months, this really bad! Really, really, really bad!

Oh, I'll pray for you.
Get rid of those inappropriate contentographic materials.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
The stress of finals and/or any other stressful situation can often lead us into our sin of choice that we sink into to relieve stress. Ask God for forgiveness, pray and go to confession. It is not disaster but a bump in the road. We all sin and fall short of the glory of God.

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm falling again, and really badly!
Please pray, it's really bad!

Praying.

The temptation, you love Jesus more. Pray to Him.

He put me to sleep the last time I faced it.

Push through in prayer with Him, He wont let you go through more than you can handle.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'll be going to Confession tomorrow. in the meantime keep praying that I make it through tonight, I'm trying to do all I can to guard myself from falling again.

Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums