Apr 10, 2006
✟718.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
What is This?

It a Pagan Phallic Monument!!

Probably the most famous of all obelisks in the world, is the Washington Monument. It is believed that the spirit of the Egyptian Sun God, Ra, resides within the obelisk, and they pray to it three times daily, if possible, and facing East. The obelisk is the most recognized of all phallic symbols.

The sex act between male and female is represented by an obelisk within a circle. The Washington Monument sits within a circle. Freemasonry planned, designed, and created the Washington Monument. The obelisk is greatly revered in Masonry, as a quick tour of any cemetery in New England will tell you. You can tell which graves are Masonic by the obelisks as their headstone. Of course, not all Masons choose the obelisk for their headstone.

attachment.php

There are other Obelisks around the world, one of these in St Peter's Square in the Vatican.

Prophetable

Apr 10, 2006
✟718.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There's another post I created with PICS like this. I think not too many people viewed it because of the name. However, you guys need to know these things!!!

The thread for all who want to look at it is:

Is Washington Satanic?

Below is an aerial photo of Washington DC, showing an inverted pentagram (There are more photo's in above thread). Inverted Pentagrams are Satanic Occult Symbols.

attachment.php

What does all of this mean regarding the USA?

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Prophetable said:
There's another post I created with PICS like this. I think not too many people viewed it because of the name. However, you guys need to know these things!!!

The thread for all who want to look at it is:

Is Washington Satanic?

Below is an aerial photo of Washington DC, showing an inverted pentagram (There are more photo's in above thread). Inverted Pentagrams are Satanic Occult Symbols.

attachment.php

What does all of this mean regarding the USA?
Ever heard of photoshop?

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Prophetable said:
Photoshop is irrelevant to these accurate authentic pictures. The aerial photograph is just as authenti as the obelisk.
Authentication, I can recognise the washington monument, as I've seen photos of it

The aerial photo, what is source for this photo. Where did you get it from

Until you can provide some source for this photo, I will hold by my opinion that its a photoshopped puicture found on some random website...

If you can produce some convincingproof eg source of photo, I may need to re-examine my opinion

Upvote 0

RajunCajun86

Apr 26, 2006
Thibodaux, Louisiana
✟18,690.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
SparklnQTPrncess said:
Are you trying to say that the Washington Monument looks like a *excuse me* male part? I cant say that I have ever looked at a tall tower and thought of a male. Have you been studying Freud?? :doh:
ouch
hey wizeone

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟247,157.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
SparklnQTPrncess said:
Are you trying to say that the Washington Monument looks like a *excuse me* male part? I cant say that I have ever looked at a tall tower and thought of a male. Have you been studying Freud?? :doh:

If you look at the religion of the Ancient Egyptians you will see what the OP meant. The Egyptians built them to be these symbols.

The obelisk in Washington is not a replica - its an actual Egyptian obelisk that was used in actual Egyptian pagan ceremonies for hundreds of years.

Its existence in Washington says a lot about the attitude of your country's leadership:sigh: . Would it be possible for a Christian nation to use an actual Egyptian pagan dedication stone in their capital? London and PAris has one too:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jlujan69

Jul 28, 2004
United States
✟5,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Given your other (closed) thread and this one, you really should come out and just say what you think about America and Americans instead of posting pics and "leaving it up to the reader to decide for himself" (a much used cliche, by the way). While your bluntness may get you warned, at least you'll be saying what's actually on your mind.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟247,157.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jlujan69 said:
Given your other (closed) thread and this one, you really should come out and just say what you think about America and Americans instead of posting pics and "leaving it up to the reader to decide for himself" (a much used cliche, by the way). While your bluntness may get you warned, at least you'll be saying what's actually on your mind.

I dont think anyone is anti america or anti americans, but George Washington was a freemasonn and occultist and there is a lot of occult imagery in the architechture and political system in America.

Americans are lovely people, but we should be aware of a lot of the un-christain foundations of the secular american system.

:)

Upvote 0

Prophetable

Apr 10, 2006
✟718.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
jlujan69 said:

Yes the other thread was closed due to Patriotic Bias. Aren't we all meant to be Citizens of Heaven first and foremost? :)
I can confidently say the the Holy Ghost wasn't anywhere near as concerned about the thread as the Moderator.

The reason I focus on the USA is because USA is the Superpower in the world. Not only that but the corruption is evident not only in the Occult Symbology but the continual lies and hypocrisy of the administration.

This is not "Flaming" as some miguided people may believe, but rather obeying the scriptural mandate to "Expose works of darkness".

USA is a powerful tool of the Kingdom of Antichrist to bring in a Global New World Order. Sadly this is the truth. Many also believe that infact the USA - New York is the Mystery Babylon from the Book of Revelation. I am of this persuasion.

As an Australian I am just as vocal against the Spiritual/Moral ills observed in my own Country. Nevertheless the USA has great accountability before God because of their influence and power.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.