Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The large mountains like the Rockies, Tetons, Cascades, Himalayas, Urals, etc were formed by the plates moving in a catastrophic way and pushing that rock much higher than the ancient mountains and hills.
We are told the New Jerusalem is 1500 by 1500 by 1500 miles. The land Abraham walked and God gave it to him and is descendants. This is the size of the Arab continental plate. When Jesus returns there is an earthquake. East and West, North and south are split at the same time and if we study plate technotics that is exactly what is happening.

When they say the sea will be no more that means the Mediterranean will drain out to reveil a lot of rich resources. I assume the dead sea will be gone also. When they built the cannel there was concern they would drain out the sea at that time. Here in the great lakes we have had to drain off water to prevent flooding. A friend of mine put in a huge drain pipe using a machine that was designed to tunnel through mountains for cars to pass through.

1714741575500.png

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟153,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 90 1 A prayer of Moses the man of God. Lord, You have been our dwelling place through all generations. 2 Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God.
This is an excellent example of what Peter is talking about.

II Peter 3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

The truth is there, just as you posted it.

They have no problem with an eternal future, just a past that goes back before the mountains.
Yes, I don't get that either.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟28,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Every partical in creation, past present and future is connected in real time. This is called entanglement, Disney calls it the circle of life.

Mufasa, wise king, imparts to Simba: “Everything the light touches is our kingdom.”

I wouldn't rely too much on Disney as Disney is mostly the occult dressed up in pretty ways, and sometimes not so pretty (Fantasia) I believe even the song "Circle of Life" is subtle blasphemy because it pulls from indigenous spirituality held by many native tribes where the circle is honored, along with ALL spirits, and ancestors, even nature (See Romans 1:23)
While there are some correlations between Mufasa and Simba in God/Jesus, there is also a mixture of paganism, with a Shaman baboon "blessing" Simba with earth and water.
King Mufasa tells his son, "Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. They will always be there to guide you, and so will I." (Astrology, Egyptology, etc)
To "look inside" for wisdom and guidance implies that anyone can tap into an inner source of uncorrupted wisdom, because all are one with some sort of pantheistic deity or cosmic consciousness. It's a doctrine of eastern religions where you can transcend by looking within.

I was once a practitioner of Native American spirituality and eastern religions, as well as strait occultism. I was considered a Shaman and magician. So I can smell this stuff miles away, and I see how Satan slips it into the most innocent of things. When I first got saved at the tender age of 23 I immediately discerned "How terrible my Mom was deceived to bring me to all those Walt Disney movies in the dark theaters with their fairies and magic, and satanic themes!" Even the "good" portrayed was more often than not magical, and the devil's in the music too!

To sum it up, everything is only connected in that everything was spoken into being by God: some remains as created originally like stars and planets, others procreate, but their origins still go back to creation.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟28,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
The stars were made in the beginning on day one. Daniel 12 3 "Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

Stars are forever past according to Danial and forever future. WE like the stars will live forever. We can look into the past to see how long we will live in the future. But people think forever and ever is a day. That means we are only going to live a day. Why they can accept eternal in the future but they can not accept the eternal age of the Universe.

In Gods mind the universe would be eternal, for God is eternal. But there was a "time" when time was created, and the physical creation came out of the mind of God, and spoken by the Word of God (Jesus) and then what we know as linear time began, and when sin entered the world, entropy began, so things die, things run down, things burn out, and sometimes God, for God's mere pleasure by the mystery of His will might blow up a star in order to show us pretty things in the universe, which when you think of it were meant for OUR generation, as these things were not seen in their clarity until the mid 1900s.

1987, what's God trying to tell us with this?

Screenshot 2024-05-04 8.08.10 AM.png

"Scientists still don't know exactly how the first supermassive black holes formed. This is because there were no suitable conditions in the Universe when they were created"

This is God's artwork.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 8.19.17 AM.png

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
the devil's in the music too!
Some people think that any music with drums or a beat is of the devil. Of course the devil is in the music because that was his job in heaven. Their is NOTHING better than to worship, honor and praise God. Although I can understand how people would want to use their gifts to draw attention to themselves rather than to bring honor and glory to God.
To sum it up, everything is only connected in that everything was spoken into being by God: some remains as created originally like stars and planets, others procreate, but their origins still go back to creation.
Then you are in the same boat I am. Everything is connected but you do not know how. I talk about TE but they talk about Mutations and we know God does not work with and through mutations. In fact DNA like the Hebrew language is self correcting.

We are connected by the elements that make us up. We have to eat plants, maybe so God wants us to know we are a part of and dependent upon creation. Even entanglement talks about how particles separated by distance and time are connected. Also I have been talking about the butterfly effect to show how things influence each other in a finely turned universe. God told me how exact and precise His justice is. Just as exact and precise as the universe itself. So even if Disney and Darwin failed to explain what God is doing. There is still something going on in the way everything is connected.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟28,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Some people think that any music with drums or a beat is of the devil. Of course the devil is in the music because that was his job in heaven. Their is NOTHING better than to worship, honor and praise God. Although I can understand how people would want to use their gifts to draw attention to themselves rather than to bring honor and glory to God.

Then you are in the same boat I am. Everything is connected but you do not know how. I talk about TE but they talk about Mutations and we know God does not work with and through mutations. In fact DNA like the Hebrew language is self correcting.

We are connected by the elements that make us up. We have to eat plants, maybe so God wants us to know we are a part of and dependent upon creation. Even entanglement talks about how particles separated by distance and time are connected. Also I have been talking about the butterfly effect to show how things influence each other in a finely turned universe. God told me how exact and precise His justice is. Just as exact and precise as the universe itself. So even if Disney and Darwin failed to explain what God is doing. There is still something going on in the way everything is connected.

I can't agree with those who say anything with a drum or beat is of the devil, or we would have to remove many of the psalms.

"Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp." (Psalm 149:1-3)

"Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals." (Psalm 150:3-5)

You've got percussion, string, and wind instruments all included here.

There are some churches that don't believe in using any instruments at all.
But Ezekiel 28:13 is clear Satan has instruments created in him and so the kind of music he creates with them is evil and sinister. Those deep haunting bass chords, the flat 5th, "the devils chord" etc which are used in rock & metal music are not of God. they produce a sense of foreboding, as if something wicked is about to happen, or create a frenzy.
People who argue it's not the beat, it's only the words are sorely missed and misleading. How many times I been to a party where the guitarists go off with their instrumentals and everyone's dancing in a frenzy, very lewd type dancing with the girls, things getting broken, even fights breaking out. No words, just being whipped into a frenzy by the fast raucous beat: it's rioting and carousing late into the night.

Oh, to get back on topic, here:

Screenshot 2024-05-04 1.09.54 PM.png

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
when sin entered the world, entropy began,(
(Romans 5:12) There was death in the world before Adam sinned. Just not death from sin. We would not even have a world or the elements to build a world if a star had not lived out it's life and exploded.

People wonder if God can be subject to the laws that atoms are subject to. God is the cause and not the effect. He is not made up of atoms. Just as we are told that God is light and there is no darkness in Him.

• Wow
Reactions: Ted-01
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Where is the Biblical proof that there was death in the world before Adam and Eve sinned?
This has to do with the letter Mem which represents chaos or water. We see this at the very beginning of the Bible in Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

God moved upon the water or what some call chaos to make life that became man on day six. So God is saying you will return to the condition you were in before He created them.

Then we look at day 6 when God created man. An example of this before Adam and the Garden of Eden is Cheddar Man. Cheddar Man’s ancient DNA provides a glimpse into the lives of our distant ancestors, revealing surprising details about their physical traits and adaptations.

Of course people want to claim that the man God made on day 6 is the same as the Man in Genesis chapter two.

Let me ask you a question and then I can better answer your question. What does Job mean in 12:2
  • Job 12:2 (NKJV): No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
If there was no death in the world before Adam does that mean all the plants and animals were to live forever? Do they not die when we eat and consume them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟72,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let me ask you a question and then I can better answer your question. What does Job mean in 12:2
  • Job 12:2 (NKJV): No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
Job 12:1-5

Zophar excites in Job’s mind great irritation, which must not be set down altogether to the fact that he is the third to speak. In some respects he has made the best attack from the old position, pressing most upon the conscience of Job. He has also used a curt positive tone in setting out the method and principle of Divine government and the judgment he has formed of his friend’s state. Job is accordingly the more impatient, if not disconcerted. Zophar had spoken of the want of understanding Job had shown, and the penetrating wisdom of God which at a glance convicts men of iniquity. His tone provoked resentment. Who is this that claims to have solved the enigmas of providence, to have gone into the depths of wisdom? Does he know any more than he himself?
And Job begins with stringent irony-
"No doubt but ye are the people
And wisdom shall die with you.
The secrets of thought, of revelation itself are yours. No doubt the world waited to be taught till you were born. Do you not think so? But, after all, I also have a share of understanding, I am not quite so void of intellect as you seem to fancy. Besides, who knows not such things that you speak? Are they new? I had supposed them to be commonplaces. Yes, if you recall what I said, you will find that with a little more vigor than yours I made the same declarations.
"A laughing stock to his neighbors am I,
I who called upon Eloah and He answered me, -
A laughing stock, the righteous and perfect man."
Job sees or thinks he sees that his misery makes him an object of contempt to men who once gave him the credit of far greater wisdom and goodness than their own. They are bringing out old notions, which are utterly useless, to explain the ways of God; they assume the place of teachers; they are far better, far wiser now than he. It is more than flesh can bear.
As he looks at his own diseased body and feels again his weakness, the cruelty of the conventional judgment stings him. "In the thought of him that is at ease there is for misfortune scorn; it awaiteth them that slip with the foot." Perhaps Job was mistaken, but it is too often true that the man who fails in a social sense is the man suspected. Evil things are found in him when he is covered with the dust of misfortune, things which no one dreamed of before. Flatterers become critics and judges. They find that he has a bad heart or that he is a fool.

In Job chapter 12, we see his response to all of the so-called words of wisdom from those whom had thought were his friends.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Where is the Biblical proof that there was death in the world before Adam and Eve sinned?
No one had the breath of life and was a living soul before Adam. So there was not anyone or anything to die. Even Jesus referred to the Gentiles as dogs. They were surprised that the Gentiles could receive the Holy Spirit. Even then they still taught that you had to be circumcised to be saved until Paul came along and changed all of that.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟72,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Even Jesus referred to the Gentiles as dogs. They were surprised that the Gentiles could receive the Holy Spirit. Even then they still taught that you had to be circumcised to be saved until Paul came along and changed all of that.
Referring to the Gentiles as dogs was a cultural bias by the Hebrews. It was definitely NOT Meant to be taken literal as if the Gentiles were not really humans. The apostles, being that they were also human, made several incorrect assumptions. The Lord had to teach them that those assumptions and beliefs were incorrect. However, that has nothing to do with the multiple passages of Scripture which confirm and teach the six 24 hours days of creation in Genesis.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
However, that has nothing to do with the multiple passages of Scripture which confirm and teach the six 24 hours days of creation in Genesis.
People that do not see God in His Creation are without excuse. Romans 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Things can happen very fast and some things can happen very slow over time. Moses is very very clear that a day is 1,000 years and there are a lot of dispensationalists out there.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟72,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People that do not see God in His Creation are without excuse. Romans 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Things can happen very fast and some things can happen very slow over time. Moses is very very clear that a day is 1,000 years and there are a lot of dispensationalists out there.
The passage of Scripture in Psalms where Moses talks about the day and 1,000 years is poetry. Psalms is a book of poetry. On the other hand, Genesis chapter one is very SPECIFIC about the days of Creation being an evening and a morning. Also, in Exodus 20, the 10 Commandments specifically gives the comparison and the reason for the Sabbath Day. Just as the Lord God created the Heavens and the Earth and all life in them in 6 days, described as an evening and a morning, before He rested; so too did Jehovah command us to work 6 days and rest on the Sabbath Day. The Lord Jesus Christ confirmed the literalness of the six 24 hours days of Creation when He taught that Adam and Eve were real. Jesus referred to the very first marriage when He responded to one of the questions from the pharisees. Jesus also confirmed the literalness of the global flood in Genesis 6.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Genesis chapter one is very SPECIFIC about the days of Creation being an evening and a morning.
You are miss directed. Genesis chapter one is VERY specific that God created days, He separated light and darkness, day and night, He made evening and morning because our God is a powerful God and He wants us to know what He created. I believe in a literal Bible and like I said, God created everything in an instant. We are limited by the laws of physics but God is not limited and is why we have quantum physics.

Even when I was around 8 years old I had a dream where God took me to the center of the universe and showed me where the universe began and He showed me that the universe is expanding. He also told me that at some point in time all of the universe would come back together again. Shrink or contract. Astro physics talks a lot about this. People like Carl Sagan, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Hugh Ross, Gerald Schroeder and so on.

My father was a medical doctor, a pediatrician. This was back in they day when antibiotics first came out and they developed a lot of vaccines to keep children alive. In third world nations they have a 50% mortality rate. Look around you, in the city you live in. IF you were still alive only half the people would be alive if it were NOT for science. You want me to reject that very science that is keeping you alive so you can continue to be ungrateful for what science has done. I know that there are a lot of abuses, but that does not justify your rejection of the reality that science provides for us. I saw my dad work 12 hours a day, six days a week for 50 years to treat four generations of patients. If you want to see go to the historical society where they have an area set up with things we donated to honor him and all the people who remember him.

So you need to bark up another tree if you are looking for someone to make your bogus claim that science does not know a little bit about the world and the universe we live in. I have science and I have the Bible to bring praise, honor and glory to God. I became a Christian because, as powerful as science is, God is more powerful and He can do more for us. WE know we know God when we can do more than Science can do. That is what we call a miracle. We know the miracle power of God is at work in our lives to rescue, save, heal and redeem us.

I really do not think I would even be here and alive if I was not telling people what God wants them to hear. I do not even question your literal 24 hour day week before Adam and Eve there had to have been a literal week that you can tell me NOTHING about. I tend to be a dispensationalist in that a day is 1,000 years and we know the day, age or era we live in began 13,000 years ago when the ice on the earth melted.

Now what do you NOT understand and I will try to make that plainer, more clear and easier for you to grasp.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟72,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are miss directed. Genesis chapter one is VERY specific that God created days, He separated light and darkness, day and night, He made evening and morning because our God is a powerful God and He wants us to know what He created. I believe in a literal Bible and like I said, God created everything in an instant. We are limited by the laws of physics but God is not limited and is why we have quantum physics.

Even when I was around 8 years old I had a dream where God took me to the center of the universe and showed me where the universe began and He showed me that the universe is expanding. He also told me that at some point in time all of the universe would come back together again. Shrink or contract. Astro physics talks a lot about this. People like Carl Sagan, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Hugh Ross, Gerald Schroeder and so on.

My father was a medical doctor, a pediatrician. This was back in they day when antibiotics first came out and they developed a lot of vaccines to keep children alive. In third world nations they have a 50% mortality rate. Look around you, in the city you live in. IF you were still alive only half the people would be alive if it were NOT for science. You want me to reject that very science that is keeping you alive so you can continue to be ungrateful for what science has done. I know that there are a lot of abuses, but that does not justify your rejection of the reality that science provides for us. I saw my dad work 12 hours a day, six days a week for 50 years to treat four generations of patients. If you want to see go to the historical society where they have an area set up with things we donated to honor him and all the people who remember him.

So you need to bark up another tree if you are looking for someone to make your bogus claim that science does not know a little bit about the world and the universe we live in. I have science and I have the Bible to bring praise, honor and glory to God. I became a Christian because, as powerful as science is, God is more powerful and He can do more for us. WE know we know God when we can do more than Science can do. That is what we call a miracle. We know the miracle power of God is at work in our lives to rescue, save, heal and redeem us.

I really do not think I would even be here and alive if I was not telling people what God wants them to hear. I do not even question your literal 24 hour day week before Adam and Eve there had to have been a literal week that you can tell me NOTHING about. I tend to be a dispensationalist in that a day is 1,000 years and we know the day, age or era we live in began 13,000 years ago when the ice on the earth melted.

Now what do you NOT understand and I will try to make that plainer, more clear and easier for you to grasp.
I completely and totally understand everything that you are saying. However, I am still also disagreeing with the conclusion that the Heavens and the Earth are billions and millions of years old. Instead of allowing atheist or agnostic scientists such as Sagan, Tyson, and others to allow me to believe in conclusions which directly contradict clear and easily understood passages of Scripture, I believe that I shall continue to believe those literal interpretations of Scripture. If a person wants scientists to help interpret Genesis chapters 1-3, then I recommend the scientists found on icr.org as well as creation.com

As one born again Christian to another,
may I ask you to respond to more of any of my posts which you quote, rather than simply pulling out one sentence? Thank you, very much.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Don't plants have to die before Adam and Eve can eat them so they can live? We eat fruit and the seed is in the fruit so the plant can not even reproduce itself if it does not die. Although there are plants that live forever. But that was before God made male and female. They are asexual and reproduce all by themselves.

Genesis chapter one verse two talks about death. The world was empty and void. This is the same word as death in Genesis chapter two. It helps if you know a little bit about the Hebrew language. God was saying Adam would return to the state he was in before God created life here on the Earth.

I understand what you are saying though. In Job we do not have life without the "breath" of the Almighty.
Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

It is also convenient to say the dinosaur died in Noah's flood. Even though science tells us they lived and died million of years ago. Altough they are found in flood deposits so they did die in a flood.

The problem with Noah's flood is the grand canyon. They say that the flood created the layers we see. They also say the flood carved the canyon to expose all the layers. It has to be one or the other. The flood could not have done both at the same time.

A lot of rocks have layers in them like the rings on a tree. Also the ice cores going back millions of years have layers that reflect the different seasons. There are million almost billion of layers. I have a lot of river rocks that have been warn away and rounded. The earth was hot and a liquid that cooled. Then it was broken up and then endured the weather. That is crazy to study the story of rocks and think all of that happened in the last 4500 years during Noah's flood.

So I ask you again. Did the flood make the layers or expose the layers. It could not have done both.
1715284699969.png
1715284656917.png

Attachments

• 434733061_1474568356809648_254822254367851294_n.jpg
    434733061_1474568356809648_254822254367851294_n.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1715284417331.png
    1715284417331.png
    492.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Upvote 0