Differing hobbies?

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found..... A NEW HOBBY! I was watching Disney Jr and I saw a kid trying to figure out a puzzle. And bingo, I got an idea. I want to go to the Dollar Store and get a puzzle for my hubby and I to work on. He's really super smart, so I know it wont be impossible, haha. He said 'sure'. :) And it's inexpensive!

I love Jigsaw puzzles one of my all tiem favorite things..used to do them more ...I just bought myself a new one and started it..put it under the couch for safe keeping and havent picked it back up in a couple weeks..:idea:

Dallas

Upvote 0

Puptart

Live, Laugh, Love.. and adopt a dog :)
May 14, 2012
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
✟16,539.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I love to do puzzles on my own, but would potentially murder another person trying to do it with me, I'm VERY "ocd" about the way I do my puzzles :p

Hubby and I spend a lot of time playing WoW and Diablo III... killing fictional monsters together is our quality bonding time :D

Upvote 0

ex-pat

Building my house...
Jun 30, 2011
Canada
✟16,064.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My husband and I have been busy with a team hobby called "Renovate the House and Landscape the Yard". it's expensive, and very time consuming. ;-)

Seriously...we enjoy going to the symphony together, and to other concerts (jazz, ballet, chamber music). DH used to play cello, I used to play flute...but no more.

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GOT MY PUZZLE! And yes, it was at the Dollar Store, only 1.07 and it's 500 pieces. I'm so excited for us to start on it...but probably not tonight, DH hasnt been feeling well.

Could be breathing in all that bug spray...:doh:

Dallas

Upvote 0

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Remi and I are both gamers, though I prefer fluffy-type games, a'la "Kirby", "Rayman" "Plants vs. Zombies" "Minecraft" whereas, he prefers "COD" "Max Payne" "NHL Hockey" etc.

Sometimes we'll play together but more often than not we don't. :p He's also a huge hockey nut, every stat memorized, fantasy hockey team, watching the games/draft, he's all over it.

My hobbies are yoga, drawing, gardening etc. Although with the baby right now, I don't get much time to fool around. :)

We do both love nature though, and go on walks or hikes; picnics are always enjoyed and camping/fishing/canoeing is always fun.

Peace,
- Niffer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Puptart

Live, Laugh, Love.. and adopt a dog :)
May 14, 2012
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
✟16,539.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Remi and I are both gamers, though I prefer fluffy-type games, a'la "Kirby", "Rayman" "Plants vs. Zombies" "Minecraft" whereas, he prefers "COD" "Max Payne" "NHL Hockey" etc.

Sometimes we'll play together but more often than not we don't. :p He's also a huge hockey nut, every stat memorized, fantasy hockey team, watching the games/draft, he's all over it.

This describes my husband and I :D Though I do love myself some WoW and Diablo

Upvote 0

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
500 is a challenge :). The bigger challenge with the 1500/2500 is space for all the pieces. My children help me do them... good times together. Haven't done one in a while because we do them on a large piece of cardboard on the livingroom floor but we have a 9 mth old pug now who puts everything in her mouth lol.

Upvote 0

JRSut1000

Newbie no more!
Aug 20, 2011
United States of America
✟14,114.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
*Attached*

Attachments

• DSCN8960.jpg
    DSCN8960.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums