Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
DIE Reversal Means = Enter Into Day

HEADLINE

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

As you know there is just One Day in “eternity”. There is One Great Light (Father-God), and He does not go down or appear to “turn off” like the earthly sun does. It is called “TODAY”! There is no tomorrow and no night time there. Time as men know it is IRRELEVANT and does not matter. In reality each twin pair of children is equal to one spiritual day. If you knew the number of twin pairs our Parents created, you would know the equivalent of a Heavenly calendar. Each (son-moon) pair is “one day”. Above, we will have “jubilees”. A Jubilee is marked when all the children have met and bonded with one another once for the first time. When it happens again, it will mark a second Jubilee! As you know our “sisters” are allegorical “moons”, and Family celebrations are marked “from one new moon unto another”, Isaiah 66:23. You also know, there are twelve Archangels over our twelve Family Orders. Their twelve Virtue-companions are the “twelve major moons” mentioned in the Isaiah text. This has to do with our Family hierarchy. Father-God is a Living Spirit. He divided Himself into smaller portions (i.e., the amoeba) and created the FAMILY from smaller portions of Himself. He created our Mother, El Shaddai, or Wisdom, Jerusalem, Zion, and allegoric “Adoil” as She is called. And He created US from billions and billions of tiny cells of their Persons. He calls us “children”, each child shaped with a head, torso, two arms with hands, and two legs with feet. God is a Spirit! He (God) is equal to the “SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS”. All of US are living spirits created “in their image (our Parents) and after their likeness”. Man is also a living spirit, Secrets of Enoch 30:10-12, stuck in a clay cocoon for participation in STEP-ONE of Father’s assize. It is a face-off and “exercise” (Ecclesiastes 1:13) with NEGATIVE demonic prisoners inside their prison chamber, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.

Death for man is really “circumcision”, or the removal of the spirit of man from his (covering of skin) impeding clay cocoon. Keep in mind that Adam did not know anything about God, or His secret PLANS. He never heard of death before and did not understand what it means. No one had seen death either, because this was the beginning of the human presence on earth and nothing had died before. But today we know what “circumcision” means. The spirit of man is separated from the clay body and removed to Paradise to participate in STEP-TWO of the Creator–Scientist’s assize. Indeed to DIE is E- (out of) ID (self), or removal from the clay body.

The following is part of the HEADLINE from the last “GOOD NEWS” document, “Secret Things and Hidden Plans”:

Enoch 16:2 ... And now as to the watchers who have sent thee (Enoch) to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: "You have no peace." '

What you have just read is part of what was hidden and not revealed to the NEGATIVE family of “tools” when they were residents in Heaven. They are known as devils, the powers of darkness today. God kept this hidden from Mother Wisdom and His First Family too. No one can know anything hidden until and unless Father is ready to share that light. Fortunately for us, this is the END OF TIME, and we are chosen to see and hear these things. The last day and “the END” is when He promised to tell it all!

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. … 8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Isaiah 29:17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? 18 And in that day (the end) shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Isaiah 40:10 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

For devils, Father has more “secrets” to reveal.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

God can say that because HE LIVES THE LIFE FOR AND WITH EACH HUMAN INCARNATION SIMULTANEOUSLY. He said, “I will dwell in then and walk in them”, 2 Corinthians 6:16. “In all our afflictions, He is afflicted”, Isaiah 63:6! And “whatever we do or do not do to any man, we do or do not do to Him” personally, Matthew 25:41-45. Furthermore it is written, “Thou hast wrought all our works in us”, Isaiah 26:12. That is because God is sharing his life with each child as He teaches us what life is all about. This is one GREAT SHOCK to demons! Whatever they did to any man, it was a personal assault on Father-God. This may be a personal shock to men too. NO ONE CAN LIE TO GOD about anything. He is both a victim and Witness to everything done any and all men by both man and devil. And to devils he continues:

Psalms 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. 22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. 23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalms 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Revelation 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou (John, the last-day son-sun) must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Isaiah 42:14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. 15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools. 16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

That is why “secret things and hidden plans” are being revealed to you in the “GOOD NEWS”. This is the LAST DAY, and Father wants you to know these things. The LAST DAY OF TIME IS A MAN, a human being, who is “the least of the flock”, namely, God’s LASTBORN SON!

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Jesus tells you the “value” and GREATNESS of this man to Father-God. At the moment Jesus spoke those Words, God’s LASTBORN son was an infant spirit sleeping in God’s “chamber of stars”. The GREATNESS of this man is not because of him personally, but it is really FATHER IN HIM REVEALING EVERYTHING through this person. In Jeremiah 50:45, this son will destroy Babylon. But it is not that this LAST SON is inherently powerful, BUT FATHER IS BOTH IN HIM AND WITH HIM DOING ALL THE WORKS.

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

It is not that “John” is greater or better than any of his brothers and sisters, but Father-God has chosen His lastborn son as a vessel through whom He is telling everything! Think of John as a microphone and amplifier or an “ink pen” God is using to write the everlasting gospel. So John himself is just an instrument or tool in God’s hands. Let’s be very CLEAR, FATHER-GOD IS DOING ALL THE WORK HERE! Notice what is written in Jeremiah 50:44, “who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time?”. Who is that man standing before God? It is a man named John. Who is like me? Clearly Father God is like Himself saying, “I am with the last”. Who will appoint me the time? He did that Himself by announcing He chose the “least of the flock”, namely His lastborn son.

Luke 22:24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest. 25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. 26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

Father-God’s “WORK” now

Isaiah 40:10 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

This is what Father-GOD IS DOING PERSONALLY at this END-TIME. “John” is not exalting himself over anyone. “John” is like a glove on Father’s hand, and God is punching out Babylon, Lucifer, and their demons in this judgment hour.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

These are a few of the HIDDEN THINGS that are happening in Court in this judgment hour. I think the greatest SHOCK to devils is that Father lives the life each man claims as “me, myself, and I”. What is done to any man is a personal assault on Creator-God. LIES do not work on the Supreme Judge. The execution by fire that devils will finally suffer is just Father doing “SELF DEFENSE” against His enemies. He has a right to “self-defense” to protect Himself.

God sits in AMBUSH inside the body of each human child that He plants down on earth. Man does not know this and demons certainly did not know this. If anyone lays a finger upon anyone of them to do them harm, that person or enemy has "screwed up"!

Psalms105:12 When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it. (planet Earth) 13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; 14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; 15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Zechariah 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

No demon can tell God, "I am not guilty of harming man". God is living inside the bodies of every man on earth as we speak. He is managing the life-events happening to His children both good and evil, Isaiah 45:6-7, Deuteronomy 32:39-40, Amos 3:5-7. Devils are "caught like a fat rat in a cheese factory". There is no place to run and no place to hide! You cannot escape, Isaiah 26:11-12.

And to help you understand what this means, I have included the “Dragnet” theme music to help you get the proper sense of this document. Those of you who are old enough will get my drift! Enjoy the ride!