Did you pray, read, fellowship and tell others today?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
icon12.gif
praised, worshipped, wept, celebrated, danced, gave Him my heart anew, prayed n' prayed, n' have read some verses, but haven't read Proverbs 17 yet......the rest will come....it will come....praise His name
loveshower.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
no....not feeling well, n' sorta low-key.....i will be reading Proverbs 19, n' tellin' our Abba how i'm feelin', n' that i don't have the energy to do much o' anything, n' listenin' to praise n' worship music, n' tellin' our Abba i still love Him, even if it's not demonstrative....

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i wuz reeeeal blah this morning.....then i turned on worship music....that quick, He snatched up my heart, spun His life and joy into it, and as i sung out with ev'rything in me....starting with the song "We Cry Out" (because yes, we ALL need to be forgiven, we need His grace and mercy, again and again) His joy flowed....

a combination of praise, worship, and adoration.....

the rest? Well that just falls into place...He takes care of it and His words will flow from us......will come as natural as breeeeathing...amen.

Reactions: sirender
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
our wunnerful Abba STILL loves us anyway......that's why i loves Him sooooo much.....i might be depleted at times and just empty, but HE isn't.....ev'ry day....and throughout the day....we go to Him, for His BREAD, His strength, His joy, His "filling".....

and by golly, our Abba, Who rejoices over us with singing, does it...He pours HIS rejoicing into US. He's got more than enough...is that not awesome?
dancegirl2.gif

Upvote 0