• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Did Jesus just leave my heart? Was he even in there the first place?(Moved to Sw/S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrystle

Jun 23, 2005
✟154.00
Faith
Christian
Summary of my life: Born into a Christian family. Been attending church my entire life, yet I still haven't met God even though I truly believe that he exists and is watching me even as I type this message out. Apart from that I'm also transsexual, but I'm not really interested in debating whether I'm meant to be a guy or a girl. I'll let God tell me who I really am when I finally meet him.

Anyway, I was feeling really depressed tonight about being transsexual. I kinda feel like neither a girl nor a guy, but just a freak. And for the next few minutes I kept calling myself a freak. Then I started having some suicidal feelings and I said this sentence, "Born a freak...die a freak..."

And well, all of a sudden I felt this emptiness filling up my chest, (yea I know that sentence sounds stupid; emptiness can't fill stuff up) and it just feels realy weird. I don't know how to explain it at all. It just feels...empty.

Did Jesus leave my heart? Was he ever inside?

=(

BlessEwe

Legend
Dec 22, 2003
California
Visit site
✟33,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Summary of my life: Born into a Christian family. Been attending church my entire life, yet I still haven't met God even though I truly believe that he exists and is watching me even as I type this message out. Apart from that I'm also transsexual, but I'm not really interested in debating whether I'm meant to be a guy or a girl. I'll let God tell me who I really am when I finally meet him.

Anyway, I was feeling really depressed tonight about being transsexual. I kinda feel like neither a girl nor a guy, but just a freak. And for the next few minutes I kept calling myself a freak. Then I started having some suicidal feelings and I said this sentence, "Born a freak...die a freak..."

And well, all of a sudden I felt this emptiness filling up my chest, (yea I know that sentence sounds stupid; emptiness can't fill stuff up) and it just feels realy weird. I don't know how to explain it at all. It just feels...empty.

=(

There is No way you are a freak! God made you and saw you form in your mothers womb. He loves you! There are Chaplains here that would love to talk to you if you like. God Bless you and may you feel His love right now.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
God loves you unconditionally, and that won't ever change.
And I don't think that He would ever leave you.
But.. you say you have never met God... perhaps you have simply grown up in someone else's faith and never truly made it your own. I'd advise you to read the "Be a Christian" section here at CF, and to talk with your pastor.

Being transexual is hard, but it doesn't mean that God hates you, or doesn't want you. And you are not a freak, you are a unique creation and loved very much.

Praying for you, and here if you want to talk.. PM me any time.
God bless you :hug:

Upvote 0

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

=(

I agree with the poster in that you can email chaplains on this board. They are more qualified to help you. BTW in my mind a "transsexual" is someone that had a sex change operation. Maybe you mean "bisexual" I don't know... I know if you are born again, saved that Jesus is forever in your heart. It may not feel that way for other reasons why I think if you email or talk to a chaplain/pastor that they can help you sort out your feelings.
Jan
Jan

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟97,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Actually "accepting Jesus into your heart' is a piece of religious jargon anyway. For the ancients the heart was where our desires that influenced our choices came from. So, you belong to God when you decide to follow Him, not when you have some kind of 'feeling saved'.

If you see your sexuality as something opposed to God's will then you will feel pretty empty and despondent. You won't see God as your friend but more as your judge, and that does not make for a happy relationship.

John
NZ

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.