Dhimmitude

rodladwig

Jul 1, 2011
✟7,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ok sat bck for a few this is how i feel about this dhimmi buisness when i accepted Jesus as my savior i made a covennant with Him to obey, worship praise and love Him with all my heart mind body and sole i could not will not stand by and just let the muslims take my freedom God gave us the most blessed country in the world many have fought and died, fighting for the right to worship as we please to stand back and not fight for our country and our God to me would be spitting in His face why would anyone follow like sheep to slaughter under islamic rule do you really believe they would allow you to openly praise our God i dont not for a second i think this is just another way for them to nudge us into acceptance of islam i personnaly would rather stand and fight and die protecting what God has given us than live ashamed knowing i accepted the U.S.A being overtaken by islam when the day comes i kneel in front of Jesus i want to hear well done welcome to your glory not you were luke warm i never knew you depart from me of coarse this is just me my life is not that important that i would live under islamic rule and deny my love for God and country your acceptance of islam seems to come easy to you i could never accept that fate are either wrong who am i to say but i wont take any chances i will be as loyal as humanly possible even unto death

Upvote 0

rodladwig

Jul 1, 2011
✟7,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
so you follow your god obama so closley that you didnt hear or see him sign into law the most pro abortion laws that have ever exsisted in america as well as sending tax payer money to kill babies oversea i love you dems your so screwed up you dont even know what your messhia is doing so your a christian you support baby killing gay rights wow so what bible do you read because mine says these things are a abomination to the Lord
I wasn't aware that Obama has murdered millions of babies. That's a fantastic claim and one I would most surely like to see backed up whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure, however, you're implicating him due to his political persuasion (Democrat) and not for anything he has actually done; as though Republicans have done a darned thing to actually help the pro-life cause. Republican talk on pro-life issues is, quite frankly, a lot of bloated hot air.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
ok sat bck for a few this is how i feel about this dhimmi buisness when i accepted Jesus as my savior i made a covennant with Him to obey, worship praise and love Him with all my heart mind body and sole i could not will not stand by and just let the muslims take my freedom God gave us the most blessed country in the world many have fought and died, fighting for the right to worship as we please to stand back and not fight for our country and our God to me would be spitting in His face why would anyone follow like sheep to slaughter under islamic rule do you really believe they would allow you to openly praise our God i dont not for a second i think this is just another way for them to nudge us into acceptance of islam i personnaly would rather stand and fight and die protecting what God has given us than live ashamed knowing i accepted the U.S.A being overtaken by islam when the day comes i kneel in front of Jesus i want to hear well done welcome to your glory not you were luke warm i never knew you depart from me of coarse this is just me my life is not that important that i would live under islamic rule and deny my love for God and country your acceptance of islam seems to come easy to you i could never accept that fate are either wrong who am i to say but i wont take any chances i will be as loyal as humanly possible even unto death
What if Islamic rule for America is Gods plan for his people in this nation? This is all highly highly hypothetical mind you, but there seems to be more in the Bible about submitting to the governing authorities, giving to cesar what is cesars, obeying the king God set over you etc than about protecting your rights.

There are Christian citizens in Islamic ruled countries. They are considered dhimmi. Are their lives in danger? Yes. Can they worship Christ openly? Some can, some can't. Do they live with their current reality? Yes they do, and they do it with joy, knowing that their savior is a risen living God. As a result of their witness Muslims in many nations around the world are coming to know Christ as their savior. Those Christians are living the life God set them in.

It could be that in the future God sets us in a similar situation (only it will probably be a more communistic Chinese sort of place...) where those who are not killed for their beliefs will be forced to live as second class citizens. In the event that I am spared death in such a scenario, I will submit to whomever God has put over me. I don't think that makes me lukewarm in any sense of the word.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What if Islamic rule for America is Gods plan for his people in this nation?
My dearest sister,

When the luciferian founding fathers of this nation changed it from a monarchy to an oligarchy, we took God's control right out of the equation. (although i am fairly certain that He forseen the rise of this leopard)

That aside, He also forseen the rise of the twisted but true religion of Islam, which was basically founding by our Catholic Church in an attempt to take control of Jerusalem soas the Pope, representing Christ on earth, could rule and establish the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

The problem with our fear of Islam has more to do with our lack of sight. We almost never look beyond our own backyards except to watch dysfuction in the lives of others.

I live in central rural KY, but was raise in Chicago. In Chicago, the street gangs are well armed, and often stand up against political injustice. In the rural areas of KY which has a population of only about 4.5 million, there are many yuppies, but MORE rednecks like myself.

Us rednecks have guns. Brother Faithman has started a thread about us "gunnuts" and what makes us a nut to begin with.

We rednecks often make our own political stances to injustice as well, and if Islam was to somehow present itself as a threat here in the US, they would be slaughtered worse than they are being in the ME.

The Holy Bible very clearly states that we do not fight against politcal powers(kings) etc, but against dark and unseen forces. Islam is quite seen, and the typical Latin King or TwoSix or Gangster Disciple would raise up his mac-10 whilst the typical redneck would raise up his 30-06 and his 12 gauge readily if ANY such chance ever arose to defend against Islam.

However, when the world is shaken, and 1/3 of the earth population is dead in a month, and people are reeling and starving, a dark but beautiful activist will arise with the answers to ALL the worlds problems. Christendom, Islam, and the eastern religions will welcome this false messiah as their christ, and follow him into creating a technological eden.

Judaism will stand against this man, but he will conquer them through peace, but then turn on them when they refuse his authority to seat himself in the newly rebuilt temple.

This man, the son of perdition is from the tribe of Dan, a native of London, and a citizen of the US, currently living in San Franscisco. He currently sits on the CFR or runs them, runs the bilderbergs, all the while pretending to be against the World Bank and the NYSE etc.

Islam is no threat to anything other than our relationship with our Beloved. Not because God "might" allow them some form of caliphate, but becuase we do not need to defend ourselves against such forces, but rather the unseen luciferic agenda which has infiltrated our Christianity and Islam and Judaism with those socalled secrets of satan so secretly maintained in the kahballa.

Upvote 0

new_wine

Citizen
Dec 30, 2010
✟16,339.00
Faith
Christian
Wow. Just wow.

My dearest sister,

When the luciferian founding fathers of this nation changed it from a monarchy to an oligarchy, we took God's control right out of the equation. (although i am fairly certain that He forseen the rise of this leopard)

That aside, He also forseen the rise of the twisted but true religion of Islam, which was basically founding by our Catholic Church in an attempt to take control of Jerusalem soas the Pope, representing Christ on earth, could rule and establish the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

The problem with our fear of Islam has more to do with our lack of sight. We almost never look beyond our own backyards except to watch dysfuction in the lives of others.

I live in central rural KY, but was raise in Chicago. In Chicago, the street gangs are well armed, and often stand up against political injustice. In the rural areas of KY which has a population of only about 4.5 million, there are many yuppies, but MORE rednecks like myself.

Us rednecks have guns. Brother Faithman has started a thread about us "gunnuts" and what makes us a nut to begin with.

We rednecks often make our own political stances to injustice as well, and if Islam was to somehow present itself as a threat here in the US, they would be slaughtered worse than they are being in the ME.

The Holy Bible very clearly states that we do not fight against politcal powers(kings) etc, but against dark and unseen forces. Islam is quite seen, and the typical Latin King or TwoSix or Gangster Disciple would raise up his mac-10 whilst the typical redneck would raise up his 30-06 and his 12 gauge readily if ANY such chance ever arose to defend against Islam.

However, when the world is shaken, and 1/3 of the earth population is dead in a month, and people are reeling and starving, a dark but beautiful activist will arise with the answers to ALL the worlds problems. Christendom, Islam, and the eastern religions will welcome this false messiah as their christ, and follow him into creating a technological eden.

Judaism will stand against this man, but he will conquer them through peace, but then turn on them when they refuse his authority to seat himself in the newly rebuilt temple.

This man, the son of perdition is from the tribe of Dan, a native of London, and a citizen of the US, currently living in San Franscisco. He currently sits on the CFR or runs them, runs the bilderbergs, all the while pretending to be against the World Bank and the NYSE etc.

Islam is no threat to anything other than our relationship with our Beloved. Not because God "might" allow them some form of caliphate, but becuase we do not need to defend ourselves against such forces, but rather the unseen luciferic agenda which has infiltrated our Christianity and Islam and Judaism with those socalled secrets of satan so secretly maintained in the kahballa.

Upvote 0